Please help me, i had unprotected sex 2 days after my period had stopped i went and got the morning after pill straight away the same day one week later i seem to have come on my period, but i'm regular as clock work and its not due for another 2 weeks. i've had the morning after pill before and its never done anything to my periods before.
i'm a bit worried because i had back ache yesterday and then noticed the blood. the blood is really light and doesnt look like normal period blood
please help me

the chances of you being pregnant after the morning after pill is really not all that possible the bleeding is proboly from the morning after pill. dont worry.

I only ever had unprotected sex on the 9th of Oct, which obviously worried my boyfriend and I. Hence I took the morning after pill within 24hours...I am now 12 weeks pregnant!
As it was the only time that my boyfriend and I were irresponsible with protection I can safely say(sorry for scaring you) that sometimes you can get pregnant after the morning after pill!
Yours was just after your period though so you should be fine..and I was also advised that sometimes it does affect your cycle...so I wouldn't worry yet!

PLAN B affects your period, it can make it later than usual.

Plan b is not an abortion pill, it is not 100% effective.

well, sometimes the pill makes your period early or late, it just depends on you. it's different for everybody. if you're really worried can I suggest a pregnancy test. if you kept the booklet you should read that, it is very useful if you didn't it's worth looking at some of the info published on the web but make sure you get a site like the NHS one because this is reliable

I'm just wondering,finished strip of Jasmin last Friday the 7th of Nov,on Thurs the 6th I started antibiotics but only took one. Then didn't take another until Sat the 8th.
Had sex on the Sat nyte with no condoms. I got the morning after pill (solely as a precaution) on the Monday and have no period yet.
I know I'm not that late but I also ate something dodgy which made me throw up about 2 hrs after taking the morning after pill so now I am worried.
Can you actually get pregnant so close to your period. I have 2 children already and got pregnant awful easy both times.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
I had unprotected sex on wednesday of last week, he did NOT cum inside of me but i still went and got the morning after pill. Im really scared incase im pregnant!! Any suggestions or advice? D: