My boyfriend and I had sex last Tuesday (March 31). I'm not on the pill and he's not wearing any condom, we only did the pull-out method. After our first round, I immediately took the first dose of my morning-after pill and I was supposed to take the last dose after 12 hours. I gave him a blowjob after that and he told me he felt like he already pre-cummed in my mouth. He didn't get to ejaculate, though. He also did not urinate before we had sex again because he thinks that the morning-after pill can cover for it all. I'm still paranoid whether I'm pregnant or not because I'm only 18 years old. I think my period is due after 2 weeks or so. I haven't got any signs of pregnancy since. So, today (April 5), we had unprotected sex again. I first gave him a blowjob then we had sex. He did not pee before that. He did not ejaculate inside me. This is the first time I'm not paranoid after having sex but he was paranoid. He told there was nothing to worry about but he's still paranoid that I might get pregnant because I didn't pee. He told me he's gonna buy another ECP tomorrow for me to take.

I don't exactly know whether it's safe to take the pill again because I just took it about a week ago and haven't gotten my period since it's still not due for another week or so. Do you think I'll get pregnant? Should I take ECP again? Or should I just chill the eff up and wait? How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test?

Hi Irresponsible,

If he ejaculates and then puts his penis into your vagina, then any semen, not precum but semen with sperm, would be squeezed out and into your vagina.  You are at risk of pregnancy.

True.  You should not use an emergency contraceptive more than once per cycle.

You can test when your period is late OR at least 14 days after you had sex.  Use your first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best accuracy - it does matter.

If you're going to be sexually active use a daily birth control pill or a condom.  Both are MUCH more effective than emergency contraceptives. 

Good luck.

We waited a couple of minutes/hours before we had sex. He doesn't think there's still any semen left in/on his penis when he put it inside me. I took ECP last night again. I never experienced any "side effects" while using it. I don't know what will happen since I've already taken ECP twice on my current cycle. Do you think I can get pregnant? What may be the causes and the probability that I am? This will be the last time I'll have unprotected sex.

A couple of minutes/hours won't matter. If he ejaculated and didn't urinate there is semen in his urethra.

You might/might not have side effects. Not everyone does.

Can you get pregnant, yes there is a chance. I'll say it again, emergency contraceptives are NOT nearly as effective as daily pills OR even as effective as a condom used properly.

We can't predict the odds.

Hope it helps.

i had sex again 5 hrs after taking the pill. its been 6 days since then and i'm experiencing stomach cramps and white discharge from vagina. will i be pregnant.? anybody had similar experience?