hi i wonder if u could help me i took the morning afer pill 4 months ago and have been having my periods as normal as they can be,cos they are normally all over the place,but they have been lighter than normal since takin that,but this past week both me and my partner have felt what seems to be a baby move in my stomach,i know what it feels like cos i have 2 children already,but i done a pregnancy test and it says negative.i dont really want to go to the gp cos id feel a bit silly telling her that i can feel something moving inside my stomach.with my first child i didnt have a positive pregnancy test until i was about 8 weeks gone,but with my second the first day of my missed period it read positive.is there any other reason other than pregnancy that something would feel like i would be moving?also i have had a terrible consant head ache for 3 weeks now and extreme fatigue,which cos iam anaemic my iron level drops rapidly during pregnancy,but i dont know.please help me as i am worried and don know what is going on.

I guess you could be pregnant, the morning after pill isn't 100% and some people don't get a positive result on a pee test for some weird reason. After having 2 kids already I presume you would know the difference between gas and a baby moving :-) Go see your doctor and don't feel silly for it thats what they are there for, even if your not pregnant you need to get something done about your headache.
Sorry I couldn't help more but good luck. Let us know how you get on.

ive been thinking i was pregnant for about a month now.
and the past week ive been feeling what feels like a baby move inside of me.
its crazy
ive never been pregnant before but its like a motherly instinct telling me it is.
useually something like this would freak me out but sometimes if im stressed out and i feel it.. it just makes me feel better.
my fiance thinks im crazy but i really feel it.
also it is in my lower stomach my mom asked me if it was in the same place i get cramps when im on my period and i said yes.
i know it isnt gas because i have had regular bowel movements and no gas.

I am on the pill and have what seem to be regular bleeding on my break week. For a while now I've been feeling 'butterflies' which I have dismissed as gas. But the other day I felt a very strong kick, and I have been pregnant before so I know what I`m talking about. I have been able to actually feel the movements with my hand on my abdomen too. I've taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Of course my first pregnancy I didn't get a positive until I was 6 weeks pregnant. I am way to scared to go see my doctor and I feel silly. But I can really feel something. Could I be pregnant?

i came here looking for answers and i sorta figured out im not goin crazy i feel like there is something in my stomach i havent had a menstral in almost two months and the last one i had was very short, my abdomen retracts and every time i eat i get really bloated like a balloon i keep getting neg pregnancy tests its been about a month or two since ive taken one but i mostly feel the spasms if i lean forward too much and squish my tummy its like my stomach doesnt like that....and when im trying to get to sleep it moves like crazy. when i look down at my belly sometimes i see an odd lump on one side and i can feel it with my hand i am getting married soon and im trying to keep this on the down low so i dont stress my fiance out so i will probably go to the docters when hes at work i just found this interesting could there be baby in there how could all the tests be negative!?

Newbie. You're definitely pregnant. You got me when you said you see the lumps. This happened to me before and my first two pregnancy tests were negative. But one day when I was laying down on the bed, I felt something moving again, saw the lump, and I put my hand on it and I felt it moving under my hand. I was soo shocked. So I took a blood drawn pregnancy test a few days later and it came back positive!

The same thing is happening to me now. I've only taken one pregnancy test in late September and it was negative. I've been having regular periods, but I have sooo much gas. When I eat I get full really quickly - I could normally eat a cow and ask for desert - and my stomach gets really bloated and hard afterwards. Today when laying on my belly it felt like I was laying on something hard and it was really hurting my back so I rolled over a little to the side, and immediately something started quivering, like a baby trying to get comfortable after being smushed. My stomach looks normal. It's just a little bit harder. I also felt really nauseous for two days in a row after using Monistat for treating a yeast infection. I had to lie down and not move or I would have vomited. When I sneeze or stretch my legs, my stomach quivers, and sometimes I feel what feels like kicks. Also if I lie on my stomach when I roll over something in my stomach moves. The only thing that makes me think I'm not pregnant is the fact I've been having regular periods. If I am, I'd be about three months. I hope I'm not.

I would recomend that anyone who has the slightest thought that they could be pregnant to see a doctor. I had what I though was normal periods and when I missed one I took a home test and it came back positive. I went to a doctor the next day and was told that not only was the pregnancy test right but I was 24 weeks pregnant. I started finnaly feeling the baby move about a week later. At 24 weeks my stomach was still flat and overall I maybe looked bloated on some days. I am currently 31 weeks, just got a round belly, and I thank god my baby is healthy and I did not do anything harmful to the baby even though I did not know. Again if you even think you could be pregnant I would get it checked out. I really wish I would have known from the beginning.

I want to tell you all a weird story. I nornmally get my ps every 3 weeks but since my last ps in Nov 2011 I have not got my ps. Only little bits of spotting. However I noticed my belly getting bigger and then the line appeared under my belly button. I have also been feeling movements and lumps when I feel n look at my tummy. Today I went to do an ultra sound n they told me i am not preg. I have done tests before n all came back neg except for the blood test I have done done. I girl at the ultra sound place reckons I am going thru menopause! I still feel movement in my tummy and get really bloated after I eat. I really dont understand why the ultra sound was neg!?! Does any one know why and had it happen to them?

Were you pregnant I been haven the for two months