Ok my cycle is 28 days.. i had sex the day i finished my period and he didn't cum in me.. but i took the morning after pill just to be sure... then on day 14 i got a brown discharge.. i thought it was my period and it might be irregular because of the morning after pill but it only went for two days... it is now 30 days since having my last period but i havent got it yet.. instead a clear odorless discharge ... and i keep thinking its my period but just the discharge.. could i be pregnant im scared please reply...

i'm in the exact same situation...
i had taken the pill (levonelle one-step) within 72 hours... got a brown discharge about two weeks after (assuming that was the induced period) so no natural period that month... my last normal period was November 30th to December 4th.. sex on the 6th, pill on the 8th brown discharge on the 22nd. it's now the 31st of jan.. and no period, just clear/white discharge... breasts don't hurt or anything.. have the slightest cramping.. done three pregnancy tests, all negative.

i'm just as scared as you are sweetie, i'll keep an eye out for answers.

funny thing is.. this was my first time having sex too.

I am in the same situation. Slept together 30 days ago, he came inside on accident - took the morning after pill the next day. About a week later I had 4 or 5 days of brown spotting which I thought was from the pill. Then about a week or so after that I had 3 or 4 days of brown spotting. Its been about a month since I took the morning after pill and I just started spotting brown for the 3rd time and haven't had an actual period. I took a hpt tonight - it said negative. Idk what to do. Can someone please help us?

Help!!! i had unprotected sex on 15th of May, and took the morning after pill first thing the next morning, 5 days later i had brown spotting and now im 4 days late! im completely freaking out, im only 16 and if im pregnant my life is ruined!!! i cant tell my parents and dont want to worry my bf!! im sooo scared, im too worried to take a pregnancy test, someone please help me please
xx

I want to reassure you that if you are pregnant, even at the age of 16, your life is not going to be ruined. I just want you to relax for a bit. But I do want to tell you that you will not know if you are pregnant or not if you don't take a pregnancy test. I can tell you that taking the morning after pill can throw off your period, so that's expected...in any case, please relax and try taking a pregnancy test. Let me know how it turns out, okay?

I slept wit my partner on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th july and i took the morning after pill on the 25th. I had sum bleeding 2 weeks later what i thought was my period and then i was due 4 days ago and nothing showing, no discharge or anything... Got a slight period pain type pain. Cud the morning after pill have failed and i cud be pregnant?

Probably not. Plan B usually throws your period off and you have to realize that it will be strange for awhile. THis is probably your new period now. Does that sound likely?

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone who posted on this thread can let me know how it worked out for them. I hope you all read this because I'm freaking out right now.

I took the morning after pill twice last month. Once on the 19th, then once about a week later (both in April). It is now May 25, and I still have not gotten my period. The first of the two times I took the pill, I had just started my period (on the 17th) when I had sex, but I took the pill just to be safe. After that, my period lasted for almost 2 weeks and was very heavy. Right when it ended however, I found myself in a situation where I needed to take the pill again. About a week after the second time, I had light spotting on and off for about 3 days. Now it is the 25th of May, and I should have gotten my period around the 18th or 19th, but it has yet to come. I've had light cramping for the last 3-4 days (not really as bad as when my period is at its worst, but about like when my period first starts normally). I've also had an increased amount of vaginal discharge. It's not bloody and it doesn't have a strong odor; it's mostly clear, sometimes a little white, and is fairly liquidy (moreso than stringy, I mean). Every time I feel that in my underwear, I think it's my period, but then I go to the bathroom and it's not. I've taken three pregnancy tests: one at night on the 22nd, one the morning of the 23rd, and one this morning--all were negative. I have another one, so I'm taking that tomorrow morning.

I set up an appt with a doctor for a more official pregnancy test (but I can't go in until early next week, so 7 days from now), but I'm getting very concerned because my period has never been this late, and I read that increased discharge could be a sign of pregnancy. If anyone who posted above sees this and could respond, I would greatly appreciate it!

I know I'm going to the doctor anyway, but I'm worried sick. I can't think of anything else. I know stressing over this will only delay my period further, but I just can't help it. I'm terrified of all of this: the chance of pregnancy, what I would do (abortion? adoption? I can't raise a baby at this stage of my life... I have literally no money!), talking with my boyfriend (even if it turns out I'm not pregnant, our relationship will have to change somewhat after that talk... more serious, more emotional, etc). All I can do is stress, so any comments would be greatly appreciated.

i had sex on tuesday
took the morning after pill wedesday
experience pains and white discharge
will i be ok?

i am on the pill and i forgot to keep taking it after my last period.. my bf and i had sex and the condom leaked so i freaked and the next day i got the morning after pill and started taking my pill again with it. a week later i am still getting mild cramps and discharged no one else seems to have this problem and i am really worried :S can anyone help me

hi im 19 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on sept. 24 and oct. 3...he has delayed ejactulation so he didnt cum neither time..just to be safe though i took plan b one step both times within a 24 hour period. i supposed to start my period on oct. 6 but didnt receive it till the next day at night( really out of the ordinary for me) and my discharge for two days had been extremely light and brown colored. then last night i experienced severe cramps that made me nauseated and prevented me from sleeping. then today my period flow has been really heavy and i discharged red spotted tissue resembling the texture of raw chicken....i know for sure that its not a blood clot...what is this? did plan b cause it? should i be worried?

Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me out with this. I while back I took Plan B when my and my husband got into a heavy heated nite, we didn't have protection but it was one of those.. The kids were sleeping and no one was around kinda things. I took the pill the next morning around 8am-9am.. Pricey at that, and started my cycle like a 1-2 days later.. Felt better since I wasn't pregnant. Well me and my husband haven't have a sexual relationship in a while. And I met this guy through a website. We ended up having a sexual fling which accidently got to heated between us and he went ever where. Not to get to graphic but he ended up spreading it "down south" with a towel and to be safe I bought the Plan one pill that had the One pill instead of two like I took last time.. it was the newer brand of it. Anyways I took it about 30 minutes to 1 hour at most after I had sex with him. I could be wrong it may have been soon than later that I took it but I am not sure. I have a hard time keeping up with my cycle so I am unsure when I start. I want to say I start the first-second week of the month but I don't know. I can normally tell by the swelling in my feet and legs which is always bad.. then 2-3 days later i have my cycle. Anyways I took the pill Sunday Jan 23rd this yr and I am having a greenish with a yellow tinge mucus... Like u get when u are pregnant. It has been a week since I have took the pill.. I havent had any swelling or cramping. Or atleast no harsh cramping.. Just light kinda gotta poo cramping.. That is also another way I know im gonna start is i have really bad cramping when I go poo, and I do that for about 2 days straight.. Sorry for graphics again.. It's the only way I know i'm gonna start.. I am worried.. This could really ruin my relationship with my husband. And it wasn't meant to happen but it just did. Can someone tell me if I am safe on this? I am going to give it another 1-2 weeks before I start to worry incase I am right.. Please email me and let me know!!

I had sex with boyfriend around the second of march and he didnt use a condom, he didnt come but i wanted to get the morning after pill just incase, when i went to get it i came on period before so didnt bother getting it.. i had sex again with him again on saturday again without a condom and went for the morning after pill on monday, im 9 days late for my period, am i pregnant?! please reply im so scared!

Ok so I'm new to this so my first time was on the 20 I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend aand I got nervous so my friend went with me to get a pregnancy test which had 3 to a pack I took 1 which was negative and I still wasn't sure so I brought the morning after pill so I took the 1st pill and then the second 12hrs later and then had unprotected sex again both times we had sex I didn't give him enough time to cum but since I have taken the pill I been spotting brown spots now its the 24th and I went to the bathroom wiped myself and saw light blood and now my stomach has light cramps what this mean ?

don't worry ladies........... i had the same fears and i'm fine. i took the morning after pill on december 8th, period came december 31st, brown light period lasted for about 2 days but was a very light flow. Was very foolish and had raw sex again but without him cumming in me. The following month, i had a little spotting on February 1st, thought my period was coming down and nothing for days after until February 8th when my normail period came back. I had taken a pregnancy test on February 1st and it was negative. Was going to take another one on February 11th but then my period came down. I knew it would be here because the cramping was very bad just like days before my normal period would arrive. I will still take it again just to rule out pregnancy even though my period finally came at a normal flow. Condoms for me from here on because this morning after pill messing up my cycle drove me crazy with worry.