Hey, this is the begining of the second month of being on the pill and I have a wee bit of spotting and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the first time on the first day of my 21 day pack (day 8 of cycle).He did withdraw however. Should I be worried about being or becoming pregnant?

hi there. you are not supposed to have unprotected sex for the first month of starting the pill. I would follow up with your doctor asap to make sure that you are not pregnant.

yeah but this is the second month of birth control not the first.

Hi Krissy.

I was really worried about that when I started the pill also. While you should always be careful, chances of pregnancy while on the pill (especially if the withdrawal method is used) is extremely, extremely slim. When I had these same fears in my first couple of months on the pill, I called my doctor AND visited her twice, she continuously told me that I really had nothing to worry about unless I was careless with the pills. Spotting for me continued until the beginning of my third month, and after that I was 100% happy with my BC and comfortable with having sex with my long-term boyfriend with no worries!
Best of luck!

ive been on the pill for about 2 years now,
strangely, i started getting 2 periods, one at the regular time, and one half way through. i have unprotected sex about 9 days after my half time period, and about 2 days before the second period when i take the 8 placebo bills.
i panicked thinking the pill wouldnt work and took the EC method of my alesse pills
5 pills and another 5 in 12 hours.
i then didnt have my period at the normal time, but had on and off cramps like i would have it. but i never got my period for the next week.
am i pregnant?

https://www.steadyhealth.com/profile.php?mode=activate&u=19526&act_key=7f8398ac6b1d7bc

iv been on the pill for about 4 months, nd last nyt had first time un protcted sex... should i be worried? i take my pill regularily nd he didnt actually cum inside me.. x

hi there just to let you know on most pills its actually only the first week you are not supposed to have unprotected sex i'v tried a good few and always been told me and my husband only have to wait a week.

Ive Been On The Pill A Week, N I really wanna have unprotected sex with my bf... is there any chance of me getting pregnant??

Im on Microgynon 30 btw?? help please...

BeckiiBoo wrote:

Quote:

If you want to go ahead,
personally for me i tend to worry about pregnancy so i use a condom as well as the pill. But i have had friends have sex with no protection and not get pregnant... but my doctor told me to wait a week when i first started my pills.. so you should be okay. even though they are not 100% the chances are slim.. good luck hun!

Do you think it would be best to wait a month with unprotected, n after 7days have sex but using a condom??

hi

me and my gf are both 15 now.
we tried sex for the first time a couple of weeks ago, with a condom.
she has been on the pill 2 weeks now and we tried unprotected sex.
but, i did not ejaculate in her, we pulled out way before.
should i be worried?
and what is the best thing for us to do?

im on birthcontrol and i have had unprotected sex and he did ejaculate inside me for the first time ever, but when i checked my pills i realised im a day behind... is it a high chance of being pregnant?

Hey I have been using birth control of 5 cycles now and I have been using them correctly (no missed pills all around same time) I also use a condom with spermicide every time we have sex. What are the chances of me getting pregnant if i had sex with a condom (with spermicide) 9 days before my period and when he pulled out the condom might have leaked a little? I am expecting my period today but I am worried it will be late (I also had protected sex yesterday). Ps. I am married.

anonymous wrote:

MeganW wrote:

hi.. i had unprotected sex with my bf & this is my 1st cycle.. 4th pill only.. are there chances of me getting pregnant & what shud i do to avoid it? Please help