I'm a virgin, I have been fingered before but that was years ago. Anyway, I'm 14 years old and there is thick, gooey, white stuff coming out of my vagina. I mean, it has specks of yellow and green but over all it's white. I'm scared that I have an STD only because of the specks of green and yellow. I read another article and it said that if it was yellow or green that you more than likely have one. I'm too scared go to my parents about it because if I do have one, they will asoom that I had sex. Can somebody help me please? Honestly, this really freaks me out, I'm kinda scared of your answers........lol. Thank you sooo much for every answer I get!! :-)

Hi Sweetie,

Anytime you have an abnormal discharge, it's ALWAYS best to talk to your Dr. Our bodies do strange things. Good for you for noticing what you body is doing.

If your discharge is accompanied by:
abdonimal pain, bad smelling discharge, fever, feeling sick and week, or any abnormal rashes, redness or tenderness on your pelvic area call your Dr. ASAP!

if you are uncomfortable talking to your parents, call a hotline or better yet, if you have an aunt or family friend that you can trust talk to them about it. Talking to an adult would be my advice and going to the Dr. is VERY important.

Feel better!

Your parents likely will not assume that you had sex unless they are really close minded people. Tell your mother as she has probably experienced the exact same thing sometime in her life

about 2 posts above me it says phone a hot line, I know a decent number and I hope it isn't against the rules.

0800 28 29 30

you need to trust me with this, all the phone calls are private and 100% Free.

WAR95

:-|im having the same problem but idk what to do it dosnt burn or anything it just a bad oudor what do i do please help me

There is a white creamy substance that comes out of me after sex on my boyfriend penis. I do not know what it is and its worrying me it scares me alot. Please help tell me whats wrong with me

The specks of green and yellow are because someone came and sprinkled them on. Now for the gooey white stuff itself-- this is caused by the person who fingered you having an STD on their finger, which transferred to your vagina. In short, you are diseased ridden and full of all nastiness. Go to doctor and get a shot of penicillin.