This is really embaressing.. but Im in need of an answer or 3.
Im really scared to tell my parents that Im sexually active, so Im going to stop until I am ready to tell my parents &be put on birth control.

I've been having sex for a few months now, &I've been with two guys. The first relationship was for 5 months &I've recently started a new one.
The first guy has been with a lot of girls &I never thought of asking him to get checked before he took my viginity..so we didnt use condoms all the time.
My second partner was a virgin, &Im not sure if hes had genital contact with other girls. I plan on asking him about it though..

Anyways,
I've had one or two hard bumps on the outside/lining of the lips of my vagina. I have kinda smelly/odory &watery discharge &it itches. I get so much discharge, it pretty much soaks my underwear like no other.

I dont know what this is all about &Im afraid that I have an STD. &I'm really afraid to call a doctor &having my parents findout.

Please tell me what you guys think it is. It would be soo appreciated.

Thank you.

Sounds like a yeast infection. It can easily be treated. You can go to the pharmacy and pick up an OTC medicine. I believe Monistat is the medicine. If your not sure about what to get, don't be embarrassed to ask the pharmicist.

--LinZ

Yeah it does sound like a yeast infection, though if you are really worried about it go to the doctors one day and talk to them. They are pretty helpful.

i'd speak to your dr if i was you and don't worry about going to the dr - they cannot tell your parents anything, not even that you have been there! dr's are bound by law to keep patient info confidential (unless under very extreme circumstances, which would still probably not include your parents)

hope everything works out for you

Its true they cant tell