Hello there, I am a female who is 26 years old. I am pregnant for some time and I have a question for you. Is it normal for early pregnancy some thick white vaginal discharge? I am not sure should I talk about it but I hope that it is perfectly normal. What can you say about it? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Well, as far as I know it is not normal. Increase in vaginal discharge is common in pregnancy and white and thin discharge would be perfectly normal. However, thick white discharge is one symptom of yeast infection. You should consult your gynecologist about this. I think that he will say the same thing.

It IS normal and if you'd ever been pregnant you would likely know this. It can be thick or thin, as long as it is not lumpy or yellow/green and foul smelling it is perfectly normal and EXTREMELY common.