Yesterday while taking a shower I noticed what looked like a blackhead in my armpit. It was bigger than a normal blackhead, but looked similar to one. I squeezed it & some thick white stuff came out... It was the consistency of deodorant... all lumpy... And more & more came out everytime I squeezed it. It still comes out if I squeeze it now. Anyone ever have this happen??... Kind of worried... Just moved.. have yet to find me a new doctor so hopefully someone on here can help me out.

Thanks...

I have had this same thing and am a bit worried about it. Hopefully it'll make you feel better just to hear that. I have no idea what it is. When it first happened I thought (due to the consistency) that it literally was deodorant. It could be some sort of blocked pore or sebaceous cyst. Hopefully somebody else will reply!

lol Yes, glad to know that I am not the only one. I dont know what it is... I dont even use deodorant every day, dont need it, so why use it? lol And when I do use it, I use the clear gel kind.. not even the powder kind, So it really confuses me... lol Ive kept this tab open since I posted the question in hopes of some kinda response.. Thank you &hopefully someone else can tell us whats going on... lol

Thank you =]

Its happening to me too now. I just discovered it today and freaked out. You guys calmed me a little bit.

I googled it today and this message board is all I found.... I guess it's a mystery.  Just happened to me though.  Super weird.  It wasn't painful either...

I had the same thing as everyone else was describing, although near my armpit it was not in the area where hair grows. It is on the torso part of my armpit going towards my back. Just one lump was there, not painful, but I squeezed it and a hole punch of white cottage cheese consistency stuff came out. Unlike a whitehead, this thing did not bleed once I squeezed all the stuff out. Im kinda worried, what is this???

It's probably a  sebaceous cyst and they are usually harmless.
www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000842.htm

I have had this happen a few times. The only thing that seems to be different is that whenever I do have this pimple type thing, once it's (gross i know) done being squeezed a very long man like hair comes out.  So i'm guessing it's just an ingrown hair... does anyone else have the hair problem?

it's a clogged sweat gland

Maybe a mild case of hidradenitis suppurativa

t is a blocked sweat gland. It's no big deal, but if it doesn;t clear up soon, see a doctor. Relax, you are not dying and it sounds noting like a cancer lump.

i just found a lump sort of ball in my armpit and i squeezed it like a pimple and a bunch of weird deodoranty stuff came out along with little hairs there was a lot of gross black and white stuff that came out and it hurt after and stated bleeding quite a bit. kinda what happened here i guess i thought i should share but does anyone know how to prevent this or how it happens?

I have had this for as long as I can remember I have one on both of my armpits well ots not right in my armpit its on the outside where my arm folds I have the same thin it doesn't hurt or anything but I have always had them I cannot wear sleeveless shirts cuz u can see it and although tiny they r noticible and kinda wierd very unconfortable

Its called lymph nodes they come when your body fights off an infection or cold. Pop it so that you wont get sick. Its kina like a boil if you dont pop it, it will leave a whole in your skin.

i do actually. i was just looking this up because i've had a problem with it for a few months now. usually when its an ingrown hair it hurts though, and these dont. the hair doesnt come out of every one but i had 2 in each armpit. i thought it was deodorant, because i use mens and its stronger i thought it may be blocking my poors, but when i use spray deodorant it still happens. i'm not so much concerned as grossed out. how do i explain to my boyfriend what i'm doing when he walks in and i'm squeezing my armpit? lol