My girl friend told me last night she was squeezeing her nipples to see if she could produce breast milk. But when she did squeeze her nipples this hard white stuff came out. It wasn't slimy it was dry. She also told me it left a big hole on her nipples and took her shirt off and showed the holes on her nipples. So then she squeezed her nipples angin to show me what the stuff looked like. But this time it was worst. The stuff was longer then before and this slimy green stuff came out. She told me none of that happened before. So can you guys tell me what this stuff is and how it's produced and how to stop it

She needs to get this checked out, nipple discharge can be a sign of early breast cancer. Trust me, I had nipple discharge in one breast for 4 years and ignored it and was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 30. If I had acted on it earlier it would've been much easier to treat (it was stage 3 by then). Hopefully it is nothing serious but please don't ignore this. I am 37 now and have been in remission for 5 years.

Hi. Did you check what was the problem with the nipple ? I have experience this as well. I got hole in my nipples