for the past year i have constantly have had a white discharge from my vagina, sometimes it is yellow usually after my period but it is a constant problem..i am not sexually active so i dont beleive it to be an std but i am clueless as why it wont go away!

How old are you? If you have just reached puberty, you are probably experiencing vaginal discharge for the first time. It's perfectly normal in all woman, and it's a healthy part of being a woman. White and yellow are both normal colours for discharge, and the colour will vary during the month as you reach your peak fertility time. There is no cause for concern, as long as it doesn't smell fishy, or turn green. This could indicate an STD (but since you say you are not sexually active this would not be the case) or you might have a yeast infection. In either situation, you should consult your doctor.