I got my penis tip circumcised as per Doctor's advice as my foreskin was too tight and was not rolling back during intercourse. After this operation, I am not able to hold long, not even 1/4th of earlier session. Is it because of circumcised penis? Please help.

Health Guru
I'm guessing it wasn't to long ago you got circumcised and your penis head is still rather sensitive, as the skin over the penis head starts to dry out it will also become thicker making it a lot less sensitive to.
Hope this helps :-)

Yes. Without the protection of the foreskin the nerves in the corona of the glans penis become hyperstimulated and they trigger ejaculation.

You could have stretched your foreskin to loosen it and allow it to roll back. Why did you NOT do that?

The foreskin is a complex structure composed of smooth muscle fiber, skin, mucosa, nerves, arteries, and veins. It is natural, normal, healthy, and its possession contributes to a sense of well-being. The foreskin has protective, sensory, sexual, and immunological functions. It is loaded with nerves and is the site of most of the penile sensation. The foreskin is a “specific erogenous zone.” Amputation of the foreskin, which is an integral and important part of the penis has very significant adverse effects. The operation is irreversible. If you get circumcised, you will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss.

Your only choice now is to restore your foreskin however this takes a lot of time.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong your feelings are about your unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

The frenulum and the ridged band cannot be restored.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.