I hate to bring this to a public forum, but I don't know what to do. My husband can't ejaculate during intercourse, which is certainly not helping our desire to have a baby.

He can thrust for up to an hour without showing any signs of ejaculating inside me, by which time I am sore and dry.

He says that he enjoys sexual intercourse with me, but he looks frustrated, and I certainly am, and getting more so by the day. I mean, having an orgasm for the man is normal, yes? Ejaculating inside his partner is supposed to be the natural outcome of sex, yes? The best thing ever?

I want to see and feel him coming inside me, and I certainly don't like the idea he doesn't find it possible to ejaculate when we make love. He also says that he can come with his hand, and indeed he does sometimes finish off sex by ejaculating through masturbation.

But this is all second rate. Does anyone know why a man woudl not be able to ejaculate during intercourse?

Uma

Well, I can probably help you here, because I am a man who also has this problem of not being able to ejaculate during intercourse. It's a condition known as delayed ejaculation or retarded ejaculation, and is generally caused, as it seems to have been for me, by rough masturbation during the teenage years, which conditions the body only to ejaculate response to very hard stimulation.

People will talk wildly about all kinds of other causes – I've seen it suggested that it's because a woman is too aroused and too wet, so the man can't feel anything during sex (honestly!!!), I've seen it suggested that a man doesn't want to get a woman pregnant so he doesn't ejaculate, and I've seen it suggested that a man may "withhold" his ejaculation because he's angry at his partner.

You can take it from me that these suggestions have no relevance whatsoever for a man who has delayed ejaculation. Not being able to ejaculate during sex is a shameful and embarrassing condition for me, and I suspect for every other man who has it. It does nothing for the quality of our relationship, and it upset my woman who tended to think she was not attractive enough for me to get aroused enough to ejaculate during sexual intercourse.

However, the good news is that it is possible to learn how to ejaculate during normal intercourse (and by that I don't mean after an hour of thrusting, I mean more like 10 minutes, which is where I'm at now). It's about retraining the body to respond to sexual stimulation more easily, and it's about getting out of your head and instead of using fantasy to try and get aroused, to actually be "fully present" with your partner during intercourse so that you get aroused enough to ejaculate… At least that's true for me!

There are ways that you can learn the techniques about how to do this, one of them is to search for information on "delayed ejaculation" on Google, although this only tends to produce snippets of information from medical websites but it's worth a try.... If you actually want to find out how your man might be able to ejaculate during intercourse then I would suggest you did as I did which was to search for "delayed ejaculation treatment" and also for how to ejaculate during intercourse (LOL!)

The good news is there is hope, I can testify from personal experience that it's reversible, and while it takes a little bit of dedication, it will certainly bring you closer together with your partner… that is, if he's willing to engage in the process of dealing with it. If not, then I suggest you threaten to leave him… No, really, because that's what happened to me, it was just about the only thing that gave me the impetus to get this problem sorted out.

Zac

Well , I HAD the same problem as your husband . and I can tell you 100% that the cause of that problem is the masturbation . YES masturbation .

It seems that he masturbates a lot . or watch a lot of porn, both were my cases . I  used to masturbate and watch a lot of porn hiding from my girlfriend therefore i could never cum inside of her because my penis did not feel anything at all with a soft and warm vagina . my penis wanted my hands .

HOW TO FIX THAT PROBLEM? , SIMPLE !! :just tell your husband to never masturbate again , as a result in the first month without masturbation he will cum inside of you in about 15 minutes trust me !!. but you got to be patience with him, but at the same time tell him to please DO NOT MASTURBATE BEHIND YOUR BACK ,, because the habit of masturbation is very hard to give up. He must have an strong mind dealing with that habit . is just like any other addictions hard to quit .

" one month with no masturbation and not touching his penis but for to make pee ,and he will be cured !. "

im 15 and i have the same problem but i dont want a baby of course but it sucks D:

When u are dry suck his penis until he is about to cum then stick it in your vagina and he will cum inside u

Yes me too having same problem, i got marry 2010 dec first we planned to have baby after 2 or 3 years , but when we are trying now im not getting him out naturally. i know its hurts my wife very badly. i shd do some thing, pls can some one help me ....

Can anyone help with cutting down on masturbation? When my girlfriend gives me head, handy's it takes me ages, if not at all to ejaculate purely because my penis is used to my hand. This is very embarrassing for me as I can't talk to her about it, resulting in me making up an excuse on why I'm not ejaculating as normal. I want this to stop prior to sex as I want it to be a good experience for both of us. I really don't want an argument out of this, I'd hate that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers folks 

You certainly have the incentive to do something else with your hands in your spare time. You have a girl who wants to give you head!!! Just think about that every time your hand tries to grab your root, then slap it with the other hand like Dr. Strangelove.

Try SA (sex Addicts)... It's a wonderful 12 step program that will alleviate this problem and make your relationship much more satisfying!

I don't masterbate these days because my wife gives me anything I want. We just had sex with her on top followed by her giving me oral. It lasted over a hour but I did not reach orgasm. Even now I still have an erection. I need to ejaculte and orgasm to get my erection down. Years ago I had the oposite problem. Premture every time!

Have him masterbate then right before he pops put his penis inside you.

I hate to say it but your husband is addicted to his hand. I too suffer from this as I masturbated a lot in my teens and the first 20 years of our marriage. Now I seem to not be able to have a satisfying orgasm unless I masturbate. Most recently I have been able to keep hard for as long as my wife can handle me, or until she orgasms, then she will let me know that she is getting tired, and I will pull out and proceed to lick her p***y while masturbating. This doesn't take me long to cum, and when I have the feeling like I'm going to explode, I will stick my penis back into her and orgasm into her, its the most amazing orgasm ever for me, and my wife gets me to ejaculate inside her. Some times I will even go back down on her and lick her to another amazing orgasm after I'm done.

Is your husband circumcised? Circumcised men tend to have more problems reaching orgasm because so many nerves have been amputated from their penis.

If your husband is circumcised, then non-surgical foreskin restoration MIGHT help because sensation is increased. It increases skin mobility so friction during intercourse is reduced and vaginal lubrication is preserved.

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and has been done or is being done by hundreds of thousands of men.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times, but the technique was lost and rediscovered in the late 20th century – about 40 years ago.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin react by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis".

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin. Since a double layer is needed, quite a lot of skin must be created.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

Foreskin restoration improves appearance. As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe and painless.

The restored foreskin keeps the glans penis moist and sensitive. The layer of keratin on the glans of the circumcised penis sloughs off after a period of constant coverage by the restored foreskin. The surface becomes softer to the touch.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation. Morever, the increased skin mobility allows better stimulation of the remaining nerves.

Foreskin restoration has beneficial sexual and emotional effects.

Foreskinned males who have inadequate short foreskins may use the same techniques to lengthen their existing foreskin.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.

I am a 37 year old man, who has this same problem of not being able to ejaculate during intercourse. I have had this problem for a while now. In my early 20s i used to still cum during intercourse, at times. But its completelt stopped now. 

I have a hot girlfriend whom i love and want to marry. But this is creating a huge frustration between us. 

I have been very used to masturbating all these years, sometimes everyday of the week. But for the past 2 weeks I have completely stopped as I feel i might have de sensitised my penis with the hard stroking during masturbation. 

I plan to have sex with my gf in a week or two, to see if this worked. But at the moment it is frustrating, as I feel so inadequate. Our sex lasts over an hour and i get so tired stroking her, but am unable to reach the point where I can climax. To be honest, I don't feel the tingling sensations I should while stroking, and its more a physical excercise in the end. After her coming. I usuall masturbate infront of her to cum. This is making our lives miserable.

Hi Lost14:

It is likely that you were circumcised as a child. Your experience is a common experience with many circumcised men.

Are you circumcised? Some circumcised males have more difficulty reaching orgasm and some can't do it all.

This is because so many nerves have been amputated along with the foreskin.

You perhaps should consider non-surgical foreskin restoration.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin reacts by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis".