i am 19 years old and had my first real experience with a woman last week ,  she tried to give me a blowjob but absoloutely nothing was happening, she rubbed my penis up and down and tried sucking it however when she did this i didn't get aroused and  it only got semi hard if i stimulated myself in one area on my penis just  below the glans and turning my penis to the right. and the moment i stopped stimulated that area my semi erection goes. Please be aware that i have never had an erection that points straight or upwards, it always is down nearly almost straight.

This is the only way i can masturbate, it seems as though all sensations have been lost in my penis and i cant get aroused by anyone and only masturbate in a weird way which hardly gives me any pleasure.

The woman thought there was to something wrong with my penis.

i really think my circumciser has ruined my life.

What can i do?

If you are circumcised, then there is something wrong with your penis. Most of the nerves are located on the foreskin so when you were circumcised, you lost those nerves and most of the sensation. 

Some guys try non-surgical foreskin restoration which lengthens the residual shaft skin into a foreskin. It is said to restore about 80 percent of lost sensation. Just google "foreskin restoration" for more information.

Are you circumcised? Some circumcised males have more difficulty reaching orgasm and some can't do it all.

This is because so many nerves have been amputated along with the foreskin.

You perhaps should consider non-surgical foreskin restoration.

Many men did not choose to be circumcised and resent their lack of a normal foreskin.

Foreskin restoration is available to you to recover and protect the head by reforeskinning your penis.

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and has been done or is being done by hundreds of thousands of men.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times and is mentioned in the Bible, but the technique was lost and only rediscovered in the late 20th century – about 40 years ago. Many still do not know that foreskins can be restored.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Surgical foreskin restoration has been tried but does not give good results. Moreover, some men have had very serious complications from surgical foreskin restoration. The favored method is non-surgical foreskin restoration.

Foreskin restoration can only proceed as fast as skin can grow. Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin reacts by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis". The time taken for cells to divide limits the speed of foreskin restoration.

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension or traction, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin. Since a double layer is needed, quite a lot of skin must be created.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

Foreskin restoration improves appearance. As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe and painless.

The restored foreskin keeps the glans penis moist and sensitive. The layer of keratin on the glans of the circumcised penis sloughs off after a period of constant coverage by the restored foreskin. The surface becomes softer to the touch.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation. Morever, the increased skin mobility allows better stimulation of the remaining nerves.

Non-surgical foreskin restoration has beneficial sexual and emotional effects.

Foreskinned males who have inadequate short foreskins may use the same techniques to lengthen their existing foreskin.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.