tips on male masturbation 1m 13

got any good tips for me plz

There's plenty of good tips out there. At your age, I started by humping the bed just because I didn't know any different as well as my pillow with my clothes on. One thing that is easy to do is to find a plastic ziploc bag and some vaseline. Place the bag between your mattress and box spring and hump.

You can also stroke the penis up and down between your thumb and pointing finger, make a circle. You make an "o" shape. If this doesn't feel comfortable and you have a smaller penis, don't worry(and it will get bigger probably anyways). You can slide it between your pointing finger and middle finger. Another way is the 'backhand method". You hold your penis between your pinkie and palm and stroke up or make a circling motion.

Another way to stimulate vaginal sex is to get a banana, pull the very top of and slide it out. Eat the banana or set it aside. With the skin still mainly peeled, place the banana skin in the microwave for 15 seconds. THEN WAIT 30 SECONDS TO A MINUTE to use on your penis as it will be hot. Gentle ease your penis in as to keep the skin of the banana mostly intact. You will feel moistness and slimy. Cum right into the banana to make easier clean it up. This can get messy, so have some napkins nearby.

Let me know if you want anal stimulation tips. I can provide those too.

Yes please if u could

Get a water based lubricant as it will cause less irritation than Vaseline. When I say water based, I am talking about KY jelly or astroglide. These are available at the pharmacy. If you are embarrassed, try to go to a big supermarket that has self-checkout. These should run between $4-9 if you are in the U.S. You'll probably want to go with a smaller size. Don't get the KY warming because it may be sensory overload for you.

The first thing before any play is to make sure that you are clean in your anal region. You might want to try taking a shower, rather than just taking moistened toilet paper to it. Try to make sure that your stomach is not upset as it could easily ruin your time.

I recommend using a big marker and wrap it in a condom if you can if you are limited to household stuff. Thin hair brush handles are good too.

Lie on your back. Before entering yourself, take deep breaths and make sure you are relaxed. Lubricate the object you are using and your anus. Slowly allow it to enter you so as to not cause pain. If it hurts, stop. Don't freak out. Take a few breaths and start again. As you become more comfortable, quicken your speed of penetration.

Whatever you do, do not use anything that is sharp or thick. If you have bleeding, stop and try again in a few days. This is rare to happen though.

Thanks so much I will try these tonight as my parents are out

No problem, just remember to go slowly.

Hey Aston,

Just to let you know, when I have the chance to learn something new or want to... I just go on adult sites (Google it-No links aloud I dont think) . It helps with bordem of plain old mastubation :) . 

Enjoy!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

k thank you and i tried it and wow best feeling ever

k have you got any different tips for me to and what adult sites like what porn or what thanks anyway

Not to trying to tell you how to live your life, but I don't recommend porn at 13. It is quite addictive. Enjoy what you are doing now and get creative about masturbation. I'd sooner recommend mutual masturbation with a friend. The porn will still be there at 17 or 18 if you get bored. You have enough hormones and self-exploration to do at 13 to keep things interesting.

K thank you I did not want to watch porn it is just to sick for my age anyways do u know any good lubes

have u got any mutual masturbation tips i could do with them my friend now masturbates and wants to do it with me.and should i say yes. he is cut but i am not he is 13 to does that change us masturbating together?he is coming to my house tonight for a sleep over and he wants us to watch porn so i said okay.he is also going through puberty and can cum and so can i.and my little sister is 10 and she is at school camp for the week.and my dad has gone with her.my mum is going to the movies with her friend and she says she can trust us to be at my house alone and so does his mum.my mum and his mum are going to the movies together.

The KY Jelly and Astroglide are good lubes like I mentioned before.

As far as approaching the topic of play, just talk about somebody he likes if you want and talk about who you like etc. As far as doing anything with him, that is up to you. Make sure he is into it, don't do anything he doesn't want to do.

If you do: mutual masturbation is just criss crossing your hands and stroking him like you would normally do to yourself. I am cut as well. The only difference is the area directly under the penis head is the most sensitive for cut guys, so just focus on that when he is near orgasm. Make sure you have plenty of bath tissue around when you finish.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, enjoyable, harmless, healthy, normal, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime. Masturbation relieves pain from overfilled seminal vesicles. Frequent masturbation prevents wet dreams. Regular ejaculation is associated with better prostate health. Masturbation is a great stress reliever.

You may masturbate as much or as little as you wish. You may do it in any place where you have privacy. There is no upper or lower age limit for masturbation.

The internally lubricated movable nervel-laden foreskin and its gliding action is an important aid to masturbation.

Circumcision was introduced to unforeskin the penis and make it impossible to masturbate. It did not stop masturbation but it made it harder to do.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated movable foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is glide your foreskin back and forth. The foreskin is internally lubricated with lymphatic fluid and glides without friction. The numerous nerves inside the foreskin are stimulated by the motion and generate pleasurable sensations.

Long and vigorous masturbation can cause the foreskin to become edematous and swollen, which is painless and not a cause for alarm. The edema usually goes down within about 24 hours. Pulling back too hard is apt to stretch the frenulum and may tear it.

If you are unforeskinned and the skin is taut and immovable, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Friction burns are common when a male without foreskin masturbates without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

thank you we did it last night man it is messy