Five years ago I plucked up courage to go my doctor has I suffered from Phimosis. He recommended a circumcision. Well, I had it, but ever since my penis is too sensitive and I cum very quickly during intercourse. Its totally ruined my sex life, is there any way I can stop this happening? I have tried de-sensitisers and using a condom but nothing works. Any help would be gratefully accepted. :'(

Hello. Trust me, you really don't need to worry about it. All those things that you are describing sounds completely normal. Your penis will be very sensitive two days afterward, sometimes even more. I remember my ugliest experience - I just went for a short walk that second day, and almost turned back again, it was so annoying. Also, it was swelling a swell. I don't think that this is one of the major circumcision complications. I believe that this is normal, at least, it happened to me and it just vanished. You will be OK, but still, control it. 

Hi there, I think that the best thing you can do is train yourself. What you should do is try masturbating for longer periods of time until you take a long time to ejaculate. THat's the best thing you can do. Have you ever tried that?

I have tried that also. The problem is there is a peice of skin between the head of the penis and where they stitched the foreskin. It is this area not the head that makes me cum. If my wife touches it her soft hands feel like sandpaper. This is really affecting my sex life. I thought has the years went by the skin would eventually age and it would stop.

Was there ever any follow up to this. I have been suffering from the exact same problem. After my circumcision a few years ago I realized that the same area, skin between my head and shaft, was extrememly sensitive...to the point of causing me to ejaculate much faster than I ever did before the surgery. This has had an incredibly damaging effect on my sex life as well as on me mentally, physically and emotionally. I to was under the impression that this "sensitive area" would keratinize and lose sensation over time, but that's just not the case. Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I found hot baths desensatised the skin in question. It took a few weeks of regular bathing and did hurt at first but my sex life has improved. Another thing you could try which is recommended by german doctors after the op is bathing your penis in camonmile tea. Let tea cool down though first before putting your penis in or you'll be sorry. hope this helps.

I will try taking a hot bath at night and see if this works. Is there a specific amount of time I need to spend in the tub. Also, just so you know I had the operation about 8 yrs ago and this sensitive skin bw head and shaft has been bothering me ever since. In your post you said you were 5 yrs post op and were thinking it would de-sensitize as time went on. I had the same hope to no avail, but if you're saying the shower thing works then I will try it out. If it doesn't I may have to back and ask for a re-circ to pull my shaft skin right under the head so no "inner sensitive" skin is exposed. I'll report back in a few weeks.

i used to spend 15-20 mins in very hot water. At first you will find even your feet burn, but has time goes on you will become accustomed to it. Do not use scalding water. I set my hotwater to about 15 to 20 degrees and filled the bath. A shower will not work. The other option is to use camonmile tea after it has gone cool and bathe your penis in that for months. Hope this is of some help. Once I had got aquainted to the temp of the water I upped the temp and so on. My baths now are around 25-30 degrees in temp celsius. Let me know how you get on.

Did this signifcantly improve your sex life? Also, I can do this during the week but I won't be around the next few weekends so I doubt I will be bathing. Will it still works. Finally, how long did you have to bath to see results and will I have to do this for the rest of my life? If you stop bathing does the skin become too sensitive again?

I'm curious about exactly what is too sensitive and what is causing it to stay sensitive after so long. I am not circumcised but I decided to desensitize my head, years ago. I did that by pulling the foreskin back as tight as it would go so it looked like a high and tight circumcision would. Then I washed it using rubbing alcohol to remove any oils/stickiness so I could rub it with my dry fingers. It took longer to desensitize the area just under the rim of the head. I figured that was because it didn't get touched quite as much as the rest of it. For a while just moving my finger tips around the under side of the rim was quite erotic and made for an interesting masturbation technique. Since I began the desensitization, I have always masturbated by dry rubbing the whole shaft and head while holding my foreskin tightly back so it doesn't move and the whole inner skin and head gets full attention. I have no particular area that is overly sensitive and it didn't take five years to get this way even though my foreskin covers it completely 99% of the time. The only time it's really uncovered is while I masturbate.

If your circumcision is loose I would expect the area right behind the head will be covered by it most of the time too, but that would not be any more often than mine is.

I might suggest the rubbing alcohol trick I used, and masturbating dry like I did, while holding it tightly back and making sure you rub the sensitive area as much as possible. There's no rule that you can't have a lot of fun and pleasure while desensitizing those areas and I'm quite sure that touching/rubbing the sensitive area enough will desensitize it.

If I were going to get circumcised I would want it high and tight to preserve as much inner skin as possible. The inner skin is stretch sensitive and adds a lot to YOUR pleasure during intercourse. I would also NOT want the skin bunching up behind the head when flaccid.

Too sensitive means that the circumcision caused me to have premature ejaculation. Before the surgery I was fine with my sexual performance. Now, the "inner skin" left bw the head of my penis and the shaft where the foreskin was stitched is so sensitive that I ejaculate after one or two pumps. This is highly embarassing and not normal to me. I have tried everything for the passed few years and nothing works. I was thinking of going back to have the shaft skin raised up and sewn right under the head to minimize any "inner skin" exposure since that is causing the problem. Why are you suggesting high and tight as this would expose even more inner skin? Also, is it bad to have the skin bunch up behind the head?

it took a few months but its a lot better now and I can last as long as i did before i had it done. Hope this helps. I cant speak for what others have used etc but it worked for me.

Try Kegel Exercises. Google it. It works.

try applying LOX 2% about 20 minutes before intercourse and wash it off just before you go for it. it will make ur penis head a bit numb and give you a longer performance.

A scientific article particularly relevant to this would be "Removal of Foreskin Remnants in Circumcised Adults for Treatment of Premature Ejaculation - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130485/ It seems partial removal of foreskin can worsen premature ejaculation, while full removal can help resolve the issue.