Hi, im a sixteen year old male.
I have been masturbating for around 1 1/2 years or so, and whenever I masturbate, I always will reach orgasm and ejaculate.
I have a girlfriend, and we have a healthy sex life.
Whenever she gives me felacio or gives me a ha****b, i never am able to orgasm and ejaculate. It is beginning to be very frustrating to both me and her. She gets very upset and embarrassed knowing that she can orgasm, but when she does anything to me, I can't.
I am not sure why I can't orgasm/ejaculate when she pleasures me, It does feel good and i get pleasure but i just can't finish.
I don't know what to do or who to ask???

Can Anyone give an advice? or has this ever happened to you?

You can do this kinda stuff when your 16?

Are you nervous at all, or thinking too much about it?

Sounds silly but could it be that you don't want to come on her? Try having her behind you when she give you a ha****b.

It's not surprising that you are having some difficulty climaxing with her.
At age 16, you're still learning about your sexual response. After a year and a half of knowing exactly what you want, when you need it, how hard, how fast and where to do it.... you're now trying to coordinate your response with another person's arousal.

It takes time to learn how to respond with a new partner.

You may find it helpful if you hold off masturbating for a while. That will highten your arrousal and make it easier to come with your girlfriend.

But please, promise me that you are practicing birth control, alright?
If you are attempting intercourse, you need to be on birth control before you start. If she's just giving you a hand job or blow job or similar stimulation with no chance of getting it in her, you are probably going to be ok. But, if you have any other plans on being intimate while or after you come, birth control is a must.

Do you have a history of masturbating in the prone position? Lying on your stomach and thrusting your penis against or into something? Prone masturbation can make males unable to reach orgasm with a partner. I masturbated prone for many years but gave it up and am now much better in bed.

Hi Guest:

Are you circumcised? Some circumcised males have more difficulty reaching orgasm and some can't do it all.

This is because so many nerves have been amputated along with the foreskin.

You perhaps should consider non-surgical foreskin restoration.

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and has been done or is being done by hundreds of thousands of men.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times, but the technique was lost and rediscovered in the late 20th century – about 40 years ago.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin react by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis".

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin. Since a double layer is needed, quite a lot of skin must be created.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

Foreskin restoration improves appearance. As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe and painless.

The restored foreskin keeps the glans penis moist and sensitive. The layer of keratin on the glans of the circumcised penis sloughs off after a period of constant coverage by the restored foreskin. The surface becomes softer to the touch.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation. Morever, the increased skin mobility allows better stimulation of the remaining nerves.

Foreskin restoration has beneficial sexual and emotional effects.

Foreskinned males who have inadequate short foreskins may use the same techniques to lengthen their existing foreskin.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.