Hi, i'm 15 years old and just recently got circumcised, my penis is all healed up and I have no need for a guaze pads anymore, it's just that my penis is so sensitive that I can't wear boxers and have to take a shower with my back protecting my sensitive penis head.... i have to wear really tight briefs to get thru the day... it's limited my athleticism (I play soccer and skateboard) and I have to sleep still and watch how i'm moving.... I'm really in need of help becuase I can't do the things I love and just want a solution to all of this.... it been persisting for weeks..... any advice will be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks!!

As far as I know, your penis (or lets better say glans) needs time to thicken. Your glans used to being hidden under the foreskin which serves as a shield for the glans. Since circumsicon your glans is constantly exposed to the outer world and irritation and is stil very sensitive and has problems coping. As you already know, skin on the glans is very sensiti, it has all these nerves that only enjoy pleasure contacts and not irritation.

After circumsicion, the glans skin will thicken and become resistant to these outer stimuli and it won’t be as sensitive but I guess it takes time for that.

Didn’t your doctor tell you about this? I am not a doctor but I know about this because I have been reading stuff on circumsicion. I reckon it is a nasty stuff and I don’t think I would ever do it if absolutely necessary.

Anyway, if you think something’s wrong rather than my simple explanation, then you should see a doctor.

you need a layer of skin to form, which usually takes up to 8 weeks i think, called keratin layer or something like that, not exactly sure of the name, then after that you wont feel irritation or pain, i am un-cut so if i pull my foreskin back and touch the head of my penis with my fingers it will hurt, well atleast it did before , now its fine

One wonders why you chose to get circumcised. You brought this on yourself.

The best solution is foreskin restoration but it will take at least two years.

foreskin.

You perhaps should consider non-surgical foreskin restoration.

Many men did not choose to be circumcised and resent their lack of a normal foreskin.

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and has been done or is being done by hundreds of thousands of men.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times and is mentioned in the Bible, but the technique was lost and only rediscovered in the late 20th century – about 40 years ago. Many still do not know that foreskins can be restored.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Surgical foreskin restoration has been tried but does not give good results. Moreover, some men have had very serious complications from surgical foreskin restoration. The favored method is non-surgical foreskin restoration.

Foreskin restoration can only proceed as fast as skin can grow. Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin reacts by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis". The time taken for cells to divide limits the speed of foreskin restoration.

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension or traction, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin. Since a double layer is needed, quite a lot of skin must be created.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

Foreskin restoration improves appearance. As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe and painless.

The restored foreskin keeps the glans penis moist and sensitive. The layer of keratin on the glans of the circumcised penis sloughs off after a period of constant coverage by the restored foreskin. The surface becomes softer to the touch.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation. Morever, the increased skin mobility allows better stimulation of the remaining nerves.

Non-surgical foreskin restoration has beneficial sexual and emotional effects.

Foreskinned males who have inadequate short foreskins may use the same techniques to lengthen their existing foreskin.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.

roland you are full of shite. some people need to have a circumcision, if you never had to have one it means you don't need one or are to scared to have one. don't reply to sh*t you never experienced. sickoman hang in it gets better, I got cut about 1 month ago, still healing and still sore when walking for along time. it will get better.

Hi Guest:

Almost every condition of the foreskin may be treated conservatively - that is without circumcision. Circumcision is an elective operation that some choose to have done. It is only necessary in the case of a malignant tumor on the foreskin or sometimes for BXO.

Why did you choose to have a circumcision?