well im 16 and yes im sexually active. lately my vagina has been very dry and itchy, and a little red. im discharging like crazy, my underwear is always crusty and white by the end of the day. i also noticed a couple of cuts down there but im thinking it could be because im scratching so hard and frequently. i talked to my mom abuot and she said she'd take me to get checked for a yeast infection, but im scared it might be an std or something. my mom knows i ave sex but im scared of what she'll do to me if she knows i have an std. im praying its not. has anyone expierenced anything like this?

I'm having this exact same problem right now and I'm in the same boat with you being afraid its an std. I'm not sure what to do, I suppose go to the doctor, but I'm afraid of it being an std. I'm 19 years old and also sexually active, and I'm not sure if what's going on is linked to that, but its certainly not out question.

I'm 37 and married and I'm going through this as well. I know for a fact that it isn't a STD. Hope that helps as far as STD goes.