recently i have noticed that i have a very itchy vagina. at first it wasnt sore, but now after scratching it, it has become sore and i feel like i tore the skin with leaves my vagina sensitive, it feels like when i touch certain places after i have scratched it that it stings when the salt of my hand touches it. i have also noticed it smells weird, sometimes fishy, sometimes like beer and perhaps i have an infection or is there a chance it could be herpes. i have one monogomous partner and we were both virgins so.... but i am scared to see the gyno help! !

this is exactly what i have i've had one partner and we were both virgins i don't know what is wrong with me please help!!

This is exactly what i have. I've had one sexual partner and we were both virgins. I don't know what to do as its getting much worse. PLEASE HELP!!

You guys have a yeast infection - its okay just get some over the counter medication

it does sound a lot like a yeast infection. you shouldn't be afraid to go to they gyno, or be ashamed to pick up medicine for it, but in case you are, there are some at home methods, and you can check them out online. However, it's safer to use medicine for it.

hi. i'm also facing the same itchy condition here. and it's seriously frustrating. the 'itchy-ness' started this morning, n this evening i got my period. it's hard for me to scratch bcoz im using a pad! even if i don't have my period i still can't scratch bcoz my clit is (i think) very sensitive. it's now red n little bit swollen.
does anyone have any suggestion what to do???
i just put some mint rub (usually for other itches like mosquito bites) n it's helping, at least for a while i guess. will it lead to anything serious?? like yeast infection.. or anything!
please help!!!
i'm getting married next month n i don't want any mess!!

i just started a different brand of the pill and it made me have my period for 2 weeks and the whole time i was using tampons and after the first 10 days i started to get a little sore and its all red and itchy ....will it just go away?

i've had the same problem the past 2 days and am in the same situation and today when i pee it has stung. i'm thinking that it's a urine infection but my clit feels swollen which is a bit worrying. i'm going doctors tomorrow so hopefully it's nothing serious.

i've had the same problem for the past 2 days, today i saw a doctor and said it looked like thrush. She gave me a prescription for a cream and also told me to use caneston.
go see a doctor so you can get treatment or it'll just get worse.

I have the same problem. I'm constantly Itchy 'down there' except I'm only 17 and Im a virgin! What is it and how canI get it to stop?! Also, if it helps, my vagina is very red, sore, and dry as well as itchy. my clit does not feel swollen, just sore though.Please help!! x<3

HI there, I suspect that you may have a yeast infection, which is why it keepsh appening to you. Are you able to see a doctor for an official diagnosis? I think that would be a good idea. Let me know what you think, okay?

where as i think you have to use aloevera gel there coz it is best moistoriser and also with the propertees of antibiotic and healing expert in many kind of wounds and infection.try it.no sideeffect available at home also.put gel from its leaves.

Im hahving the same exact problem! the same exact situation! she said i had bacterial infection and nothing about a yeast infection, so idk? she said it could be herpes, but that doesnt make sense to me. and its not toolikely, it could be from shaving or itching too much?ive only had sex once, and we were both virgins too. so she took a cultural and ill get the results in a few days! im so scared its freaking me out!

I have this same problem and have been to one gyno twice, and another just to get a second opinion. Originally they told me I had a yeast infection, but when I continued experiencing problems and returned I was told that many women are naturally itchy are certain times in their life. My gyno recommended hydro-cortizone (I also use Gold Bond for instant relief from the itching) it works to treat the symptom but I have to apply it everyday :-( it sucks but she said there was nothing they could really do and that it should go away on its own. After 6 months of dealing with it I went to a new doctor who told me just about the same thing, she offered to do a biopsy but told me she did not believe it would produce any results :/ so I opted out. If anyone knows what could be the route cause of all this please feel free to mention!

**Also when this all first started I was so scared to see a doctor but they deal with this kind of thing all the time so you should never be afraid to make an appointment! It's really for the best!

Thats kinda how i feel, me and my partner were both virgins too, and recently (months after the sex) ive been having itchy problems and my vagina is a bit red and looks and feels torn a little bit. i'm a little emberassed to tell my mom about it though. or anyone really. god, i hope its not herpes or a yeast infection..

could taking bubble baths constantly cause this?
i head my doctor say something about that but i forgot most of what she said..