i have been having a smelly jelly-like substance for a while now.i'm 14 and i am very scared. i have read some other topics like mine.. i havent been sexualy active but once. but the penis wasnt "in" me. just "on" my vagina.
could this be an STD?
if not what is it??
:[

ok well im 13 and i have the same problem ok i have never been sexually active !!! it normall for gurlz to have this.. this substance cleans your vagina it is healthy and normal!! dont worry

i have the same problem, how do u know its cleaning you out?

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

I'm 13, with the same problem. It's REALLY starting to worry me, as I've never been sexually active.

It's true! There is a normal jelly like substance that will come out of your vagina when you are going through puberty. It scared the c**p out of me when I first saw this coming out of me, and I wasn't sexually active until I was married at 22!. Anywho when you mean smelly, it's probably just a different smelly. You should only become worried if it has a green or yellow color and has a infection or dead smell if you know what I mean. Like food that has gone bad. If youv'e ever had a sinus infection you'll know what I mean. You have normal clear mucus and when you're sick it's green and probably tastes or smells funny. It's why sick people have bad breath :-P Anywho, it's normal, it's not any kind of STD and even if you find a little bit of white stuff in the folds of your inner vagina (labia), that's normal too. That area and the surface within your uterus is made up of a quickly replaced layer of cells, and your body is getting used to speeding up this production. Don't worry the amount will be regulated soon and you won't have that kind of stuff coming out very often later! Good Luck!

Im actually scared :-(
I have my periods and stuff so am i still ment tu hav it?
when dus it goo away?
lol

Haha, don't be scared.

I just turned 18 and I get my period, and I still have it.

Puberty doesn't end when you get your period and I don't know if the discharge ever goes away.

:'( ok well I'm 17 yrs old & I haven't had sex in about 7 months but lately I've been having a strong fish odored discharge. The discharge never comes out, I always find it while I'm washing, I clean deep in there and have never had this problem. I dn't know what to do because I can't tell my mom to take my to the ob-gyn because she would kill me if I ever bought it up. I dn't know what to do. What can it be ? I need help.

swaggful, you probably have a yeast infection nothing to worry about go to chemist tell them you have yeast infection they will give you something x XD XD

Hello...I was just looking up the same question about the...well, I'm sort of silly so I call it "Giving birth to a Jelly Fish" :-D It is totally normal; I was curious to see what it means...like if it's when I'm fertile or something...I'm 26 and every 3 months or so I'll be walking around and the big jelly ball will come out of my hoohoo :$ Mine doesn't ever have a color and definitely never a smell. I would say go to your gyno and have them check it out to make sure you don't have a yeast infection or bacterial infection.

DO NOT WASH INSIDE UR VAGINA. IT WASHES ITSELF. Only wash what you can see, and avoid using soap past where ur pubes start.

Modern culture has made girls think that if their vagina smells like anything, its bad. Your vagina is supposed to smell a little. Guys usually like it. Just shower every day and wash it gently with water. SOAP AND SCENTED DOUCHING WASHES AWAY IMPORTANT BACTERIA AND GIVES YOU YEAST INFECTIONS.

Be careful with the over the counter cures, if you use them too much they will stop working, so go to the doctor and make sure it's a yeast infection before you use them.

that is like mine but i ahev blood coming out and it is thick it isn't my period and i also have these moments where my liver and kidney hurt whilst it comes out

i have just had sex an it just started happening, what iz it

Im 14 ive been sexually active with the same guy for 7 months and the 1st time we had sex without a condom about a month ago but nothing happened, and about a week or 2 ago... I was at a party and had sex with this guy friend of mine and we did it for about 5minutes w/o a condom then i realized he didnt have one on.
I also take iron cause im anemic but iu havent taken it a while and about 3 or 4 days ago i started getting this stringy yellowish/clearish discharge that smells horrible, like sulfur in a way... im really scared i might have some kind of std...
oh and ive been taking alot of baths.
but i dont think i have a yeast infection... im super scared....
i havent told my mom im "active" either. :'(

On that subject, I have had the discharge of a jelly kind of substance for no reason (not thinking or even in the slightest bit been aroused). It didn't worry me til it started only coming out when I went to the bathroom. I know gross! I want to go to the doctor but I'm really not sure if I have the guts to ask my dad or mom. I know its the best thing and I'm gonna do it, I would just like to know how this affected anyone else.

:$