I realized my last thread was unclear so I wanted to give it one more shot before I really got scared.

I believe its an STI.. I am fourteen, virgin, but masterbated a few times... I recently noticed little red bumps? Not even, more like tiny circles under my hair... Its sometimes itchy and sometimes has an odd.

I haven't told my mom yet because, an excuse my french, ape sh*t on me with reason... I wanted to know what I may have so I cab better approach the topic, and for peace of mind. ANY help would be awesome.

Forgot to add, I have no back pain, pain in my area, burning when I pee, none of that. Just the occasional itchyness and odor. Thanks for helping, if possible.

I have the same problem! I'm afraid that I may have some kind of genital herpes or maybe even warts. I'm not a virgin, but I haven't been sexually active in a really long while. I noticed the bumps and itchyness after I had masturbated. They're really itchy for me and there is an odor too. I thought the odor was because of my period though. The bumps start right where my two labias begin to separate. There's also a cut. A straight cut. Not like a sore, but almost like a bad papercut near the bumps. I don't know if the cut is maybe from me scratching? The cut went away at one time, but then it came back after the itching got worse. The bumps were bigger before, but they're smaller now. It's still itchy though. I had a urinary tract infection before, but I took antibiotics for it. I don't know if that maybe had anything to do with it?

I don't want to tell my mom. I want to go to the doctor, but I wish my mom wouldn't have to take me. That's the only way though. I figure I could try and get some answers first before I have to come out with the truth that i'm not a virgin to my mom.

Just like twilightsdreams, I don't have any back pain, or burning when I pee. Just itchy bumps and I guess an odor.

Please provide any help that you can! I'm afraid. :-(

im soo worried it might be something serious
had sex for the first time less than two weeks ago and my long time boyfriend said that he was completely clean. I know we were both virgins before and now i don't know what to say to him
he might think i was cheating? i wasn't
I only have two bumps and they aren't oozing or smelly but they are ther and i think there will be more
i cant tell my parents...where should i go??????????

I think I have the same thing or something similar. It started out with just a few, they were itchy and annoying, I have a lot more now and they are only itchy every now and then. I'm worried that I have something serious. They are all over down there now. My boyfriend and I have been going out for three years and have been having sex for 2 1/2 years and I just started getting these now. I have never had sex with anyone else and I confronted him about it and he said no either. Im really worried its something serious. And I would hate to figure out this way that my boyfriend cheated on me.

Try wearing less restricting and softer underwear, and sleep without underwear at night. I think it might be an irritation of some sort, also don't wash your vagina with any kind of soap, and eat lots of yogurt to prevent yeast infections. To clean yourself just give yourself a little rinse with water, don't use any kind of bath or soap product. If you want your vagina to smell good, eat lots of pineapple.

i have the exact same thing. it drives me crazy at school. im a virgin, and have masturbated, but i dont know what to do about it. my mom is picking up an over the counter medicine a friend told her would help. if it works well, ill give you the name of the medication, and you'd be able to pick it up quickly if you just slipped away for a few minutes from your mom when she went to costco or walmart or something.

did the cream work? jus curious. i have the same problem.