I'm a 17 year old male,I've had this for about a year now. i have small white/red bumps on the base of my penis where it rests on the scrotum. they hurt a little, and i can pop them. they look almost like little pimples. i know it isn't an std because i haven't had sex. also my scrotum itches something crazy. and i don't want to stop scratching it. there are also little white bumps on my scrotum. it's not red or anything, the color is normal, but sometimes my scrotum seems unusually wrinkled...

please this itching is driving me crazy, i've started trying lotrimine, so hopefully that will work, but i don't think so. anti itch creams didn't help either

I'm having the same problem, except for being able to pop them( havn't tried ) I dont notice any red ones, mine also dont hurt they just itch... Mine I have in the same spot as you and continuing on all over my scrotum. They kind of look like bumps on chicken legs when you pull them out of the container to cook them how they have those bumps from where feathers used to be...

Any help for us??

Hey bro, I asked my madre about this and she said its most likey just hair. Thats what appears to be coming out of most of mine...

She used to be a doctor...

She also said not to worry about it...

I talked to my mom about this, she used to be a doctor, she said it is most likely just hair(that is what is coming out of alot of mine) and not to worry about it...

Good luck!

hey i have also had this problem but it started when i was much younger around 13, 14. Now i am 21 and they still have not gone away but they have not spread to any other area either, i know its not an std cuz i got them when i wasnt sexually active but i was in to sports which probably could of started it from all the sweat and dirt. I've been to embarassed to go to a doctors but I have been doing some research on it and i have not came across anything that has any cures or remedies.....

hey, i have the same thing, ive had it for about a year i guess, and the itching is drive me crazy!!! and after scratching it i dnt want to stop, then the skin peels, and after scratching it starts to give a little pain thats annoying!! i want it to go away, im to embarassed to go to the doctors, but if the pain/ itchyness dont stop im gonna find out how to get rid of it!!! please help!!

My fiance and I had this about a year ago. We both had white pimple like bumps. I was told they were molluscum. Molluscum is like an std but it is common in children and can be transmitted by touch. You have to pop all the pimples and get the nuclei out. Then we also were told to try wart remover. We got rid of them in about 2 months. Good luck!!

Hey, I have extremely similar skin coloured "cysts", all only mm in size with only minimal itching. I have had them over a year now, and am reaching an age in my life where I would like to become sexually active. However, I am extremely self conscious of these "cysts" and am stuck on what to do, as I have seen a doctor and was told that they are perfectly normal. If anyone knows what they are or nd taking please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!