[b :( hey my vagina has scars and white puss filled pimples which burt every now and then. im really csared and embarrased to tell anyone. not even my mother knows. im only 14 and i fear no man will have sex with me because of that. please help me to get rid of these horrible things

This could happen because of various reasons, for example these could be genital warts, if you are sexually active. In women, genital warts can grow on the vulva, the walls of the vagina, the area between the external genitals and the anus, and the neck of the uterus. These are mostly skin colored or white, and look like a small cauliflower. But I think they can’t be popped out as they are mostly pretty dry, they are not filled with any kind of liquid. On the other hand, not to scare you away, I could tell you these also might be some pimples that could show up from time to time in your vagina and are just the swollen hair follicles which look like real pimples that could be popped. I would advise you not to squeeze them so that you don’t infect them by touching them with bear fingers. You should let your gynecologist examine you and makes a diagnose so that you could be prescribed a therapy which you will stick with.

I Know what you are going through COMPLETELY ....I too am only 14 and am sooo embarrasses about it and I have red scars and dark spots from it so if yo find anything out please tell me

im 13 & ive got the same problem, i thought id look it up on the net & find out because im too embarassed too ask anyone.. im not sexually active & i just finished my period a few days ago, so i am thinking it is from the pads or something, im still really worried though ;[..
mine are just on the edge of my bikini line though..

Hey there. I'm 17 and am a little concerend myself about this. I am not sexually active at all. I seem to see these more when I shave and I usually keep is shaved as I go through my period. I am allergic to basically every pad out there except kotex and I might be becoming allergic to these to. It very well may be from the pads. Thanks for sharing this though, it helps me a lot.

If you guys mostly get these when you shave, you may just have sensitive skin, and razor burn. Try shaving int the direction of the hair growth and always with shavign cream.. Also try not to shave too often. I've heard that not wearning tight undies can help as well.. as I believe razor burn is from having ingrown hairs..
If it hurts a lot though, or itches, seeing a doctor is the best thing to do even if you don't want to because you are embarrassed.. Seing stuff like this is old hat to them, and they see it all the time.. It's better than having an infection you don't know about that can get worse over time!

Before I was sexually active I experienced a painful cyst on my vagina which started as a small white bump and then got bigger and painful before bursting. Ouch! My gynecoligist said that this is fairly normal and can happen after a period because of lack of venitlation with pads. She said just to make sure to stay as clean as possible. I also just have small white bumps under the skin that don't change, but I've been told that's normal (fat deposits and hair follicles that just show up because the skin is thinner in that area).

ok. im very worried. im 13 and i found a puss filled.. i guess wart on my area and im terrified to tell my friends or family. im really really scard. im not sexually active at all && i dont know what caused it. i have popped it but im still scard. what do i do!?

did they say you needed any medicane? well i just found out today.. i think i have the same problem as you. i just ended my period like 2 days ago and now there is this random red pussed filled wart. im really scard. im too imbarrassed to tell my parents soo what do i do? do i just keep it clean and hope it goes away or do i have to tell my mom and a doctor?

hey, im 14. this same acne problem has really recently happened to me. again, i looked this up online like everyone else because im embarressed, not even my boyfriend knows. i've been dating a boy whose 15 for 6 months, but were not sexually active and havent gone past making out. i also did just get over my period, i find that shaving too often hurts, and letting the hair grow back a little helps. anyways, i dont usually use pads, and when i have in the past, i never got acne. i also just switched from tampax to playtex. playtex sport i think is the problem, in my case. if things do get worse, i will tell my mom and a doctor, i just feel i cant tell my mom now because she is already overly concerned that were having sex, and were not, and i dont want to freak her out any worse. i'll glad though i'm not the only person with this, and that its not some sorta fatal disease!

Hey im 18. I have had the same problems but not with pads. I dont have a period at all. But these bumps show u pand they hurt like heck. I have only had sex once and it was protected. But I am embarrased to to ask this question. The bump usually has a little white stuff in it but blood comes out too. I need to know what is this?

I'm an 18 year old female and this is my problem:

I've noticed myself that I sometimes get these pimple-like things on my labia... I sometimes pop them and a pus-type liquid will come out, and they normally go away a few days after I pop them. They rarely cause me alot of discomfort, most of the time they feel the same as a big pimple on the face would. I have no other symptoms besides the pimple-like things. I know my gyno told me I had ingrown hairs once... but other than that I have a feeling these may be pimples or possibly herpes, although most of the pictures I've seen of herpes blisters look nothing like what I have. A few of them appear in different spots, mostly like I said on my labia... Does anyone have any suggestions as to what they may be?
I was sexually active about a year ago with my ex fiancee, and he has no symptoms or problems himself besides ingrown hairs from shaving.
I hope this is enough information for you guys lol.

Oh yeah, of all the times I've been to my gyno and been checked for STDS and whatnot, I'm clear across the board.

I appreciate your help.

my vagina had red scars which tend to bleed and i am scared. it has became to a stage when i start to cry and i realised white blotchy spots appearin noone has noticed yet but can anyone help. how can i stop it ? :-( :-( :-( :-( :$ :$ :$ 8-| 8-|

i have pimple like spots bye my vagina and theres like seven of them right next to eachother ive seen pictures of herpes and they look like one picture specificly. ive only had them for about three days and ive been going through all the symptoms of herpes. ive been with my fiance for three years and i dont understand how i could get herpes. we have both been faithful. ?

i have the same problem and im home alone right now becaus ei dont want anyone to know and im not sure what it is...i told my mom and she really didnt seem to care...but it is so painful that i would like to complain and have her take me to a doctor or somthing...but i dont know how...it is very scary to me because we just had a doctor come in to our FACS class and she told us that a "pimple" could be the first sign of syphilis...but i am a VIRGIN! i have only kissed two boys too and i dont know what to do...PLEASE HELP!