I have been itching for a couple days and hadn't thought anything of it until today. I'm 15, and not sexually active, so I don't know how I got it, maybe from some bacteria? I don't have any other symptoms accept sometimes I'll get a little white discharge, and the bumps are only on the left side. And I haven't shaved in that spot, either. How can I treat this? Please help, thanks.

I have the same thing as you.. but i think its a yeast infection (mine is only on the left side) and it BURNS to pee

I have the same thing just it doesnt really hurt to pee it just hurts to touch it ... do you really think its a yeast infection? I just discovered this yesterday and I'm scared.

Hey, I completely understand you...itchy red bumps on lower labia, milky white discharge, not sexually active, although sometimes i get what i thought to be little pieces of toilet paper all up in my clit but it has to be discharge because i wash before i go to bed and it's there in the morning. vagina is always moist...earlier on i had chunky white discharge and self treated with monistat 3 day and discharge went away for a week and then the bumps but then they've come back...they do leave for about 3 days then always come back throughout monthly cycle. I honestly think it's yeast...i see gyno next friday. i'll tell u what she says.

~Savannah

im 15 and not sexually active and i have the same thing as you all its on the left lower labia but it dosent really hurt that much but it hurts when i touch it and sometimes when im sitting and it doesent itch and i read this article about what causes boils on the labia and it said it could be caused by Bad nutrition or Bad hygiene or sweat glands that have been infected or something but and i think its like my third time getting one of these in the same place which is my lower left labia and labia is like the lip of your vagina and i really don't know why i get them i saw like some stuff called bowtrex and i think it might help.

hi im 15, not sexually active and i can kinda say i have the same thing as you all its like a boil or a bump or something and its red and hard and it hurts most of the time and it appears on the lower left labia and for me its not the first time i've had one of the these. i think i've had them at least three or four times now and it'll go away then like weeks or months later its back in the same place and i don't think i've had more than one at the same time though. I reallly don't know what causes these but i did read an article about what causes them and it said it could be caused by...Bad Nutrition...Bad Hygiene... and sweat glands that have been infected or something and it had another site with something callled bowtrex and its like 79.99 i don't know if it works or not but i might go to my doctor and see if there's anything that could treat this... and OH the article said you should try to treat this immediately because if you don't the boil could pop and pus could come out and it could infect other parts of the body or something like ...idk i think thats about right
-Angela

wow that exactly what i had laft side, red swollan and itch, unbelivably itchy! and the redness went away after awhile but, sorry this sounds kinda blunt but it stretched out the left lip and its alot bigger now but it doesnt itch and isnt red now im 15 and got this when i turned 14 so i dont know what it is, and at complete random times it will itch

I'm 16, I am sexually active but my boyfriend and i have only had done sexual things with one another, so i don't think it could be a possible STD, but yesterday the inside on my out labia close to my urethra opening started to itch very severe, it is still itchy today, and with some examination i now see red bumpy rash on the right side and whitish rash on the left side. I'm so scared please help! Oh and I have regular discharge no changes in what I normally get at this time in my cycle.

I'm 19 and had this a few years ago. I wasn't active either and it came and went for a few months but hasn't come back yet.

Some of you said you're going to your gyno... Awesome. Post back here and it should really help out.

As for what to do about this, I just left it alone, didn't scratch and made sure nothing rubbed it. Just keep it cleaned with plain water and it should go away. Anything that irritates it more will just make any healing have to start over.

I'm 14 and not sexually active and I have the same thing... these red bumps on the part where I shave and one on the lip of my vagina. At times they can be incredibly itchy and sometimes painful to touch. Sometimes I get what looks like little bits of toilet paper on my clit, so I just have a shower and try to clean it as best I can. I haven't told anyone about this. I'm too shy to see my doctor or tell my mother. I've had them for several weeks. It started out as just one and now I have 3 or 4. They seem to be fading away though, but like the other people have posted, it might come back. Also, I have a lot of these little red dots. Like hair folicles or something... but it's not a hair folicle.

Im ALSO 15 and I've had this same problem for a very long time...but of course I'm embarassed to bring it up with my doctor. I have small bumbs on both sides of the Labia but the right side (my right) is swollen and enlarged with more bumps, they are itchy and get irritated very easily. I'm not sexually active so I don't think it could be an STD but it is still veerry fightening..and annoying because it is so sensitive to any sort of contact, like tampon strings, or just plain wiping after using the restroom. Pls help, anybody that goes to their doctor if you could pls post what they told you that would be great.

im not 15 but i have been going through the samething. it only is happening when it gets closer to the nite time. i have lil red bumps and the swelling. im 17 nd sexually active but i have put it off for about a week cause it is getting worse. my mom has been trying to get me to go to the dr but in the morning the swelling is gone so i tell her never mind. but this time it is worse. everything down there has swollen up. but the right side is extremlly bad. i really plan on going to the dr in the morning cause this is getting really old. i hope i can get some answer that will really help me out and not keep me running back. %-)

i am 14 years old and i am sexually active and i have the same thing. it could also be from using body cleaners on your vagina or just bad hygnine, becuase i went to my doctor and it was actuallly because of actually cleaning my vagina with body washes.

I am 18 and I have had what seems to be what all of you are having for almost a year now. it just started out as one little itch which turned into scratching until i tore through my skin. I would describe mine as: big red spots that are a little hard to the touch and which itch like CRAZY! I have not noticed any difference in my discharge however, but now i am getting these bumps on my legs near the lips of my vagina. it is definitely getting worse but i am too paranoid to say anything about it. can somebody please help??

Hi im 12 and i am obviously not sexually active, i havent started my periods yet but i know im close. I have this REALLY itchy red spot in the vagina area and when i sit or walk its so uncomfortable and i really need to itch, its also very painful :-( I had a look and it is quite big and i keep getting them but this is the biggest. Ive had it about 2 days, PLEASE help!