I had sex with my bf 4 times in 1 day he said he never came in me but I know he did and I have been filling sick lately my feet hurt my back hurt and my boobs hurt we didn't use condoms but one of the times can I be pregnant I'm 14 yrs old and I need help

those sound like early signs. but the only way to know is by taking a pee test...do  to your age you might feel a bit shy going to the store and buying one, so go to a teen pregnancy center, they dont judge and its confidential and depending on the results they will guide you on what to do next.

So I can just go in there by myself without my mom and they will help me with everything?

they should help you with everthing and guid you on your next step....best of luck

've been having problems like that to... My period normal come on, on the 16 but in June it came on the 15 I was bleeding light for two days then the other 4 days it was brown(normally i have heavy flow) then it said i was suppose to Ovualte from the 25 to the 29 and during that period i was cramping i never cramp during ovulation. So when the ovulation period was over i since was having cramps on my right side at night but they was minor then i have them on the left side and also in my back. I was around vinegar and that made me gag and i feel a little nausea but not a lot. One day me and my bf had sex and it hurt in my lower admon near my pantie line that was the first time that happened. I really would like to know whats going on... other things I sleep alot, when i was the bathroom for the first time in the morning the odor be strong but it never happened before eitha....... My bf been sleeping alot< he has been having teeth problem in which he never have like that, he been feeling sick.... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Maybe u could be prego there's always a high possability

When should I test and some people told me I shouldn't be feeling this way this early

I would test in two weeks that's when I'm gonna test on saterday

That's when my period suppose to come on so imma wait to see if its late... Do yuh think I have signs of pregnancy... At night I have steady cramps on my right side. I read about Round Ligament Pain in pregnancy that's what I feel but good luck to yuh

That's how I fill when I lay down in my sides I fill like I'm cramping! And mines suppose to be this week or the beginning of next week so idk! And dose ur feet start to hurt when u wake up and start to walk around for a while?? And thanks good luck to u to

Yeah wen I lay on my side I feel it a little more and no my feet don't hurt but I get dizzy a little but not everyday and thanks for that...wen yuh test post it and let me know what's the result.

U to and keep me posted on anymore symptoms u haveso I can try to look for them for me! Plz:) I get dizzy but it's never that bad but my feet always ace when I first wake up but when I start to walk it goes away

So I'm still have cramps on the right side they feel tight and it feel like something is stretching near my hip bone. I have been craving for tuna salad and cucumbers in ranch. Also I've been have sharp little pain in my vagina near my walls. When I use the bathroom in the morning my pee is strong.... Does all this happen in early pregnancy ?

and also wen i eat eggs now it dont taste all that good and i use to love eggs

Someone help me on that question above !!!