Ok, so I am currently at 9 dpo (12/14/2009). I just have some questions and want to see what you guys think....so here we go. My lmp was 11/18/2009 and I o'd on cd 17 (yea its a little late). But I usually have 28-30 day cycles. I havent been feeling any different up until yesterday 8 dpo where I was really cranky and wanted to eat A LOT! I have also been tracking my cervical height as well. Today at 9 dpo, I am EXTREMELY exhausted, very dizzy and light headed, and when I checked my cervix, it was so high I couldnt even touch it! (sry if tmi) Now, after ovulation, my cervix was very low and hard.....yesterday it was a little higher up, but I cant even reach it today...and its VERY moist! I know its too early to test...but what do you ladies think? BABY DUST TO ALL OF U TTC! and good luck :-)

Hi honey! I take it that you are obviously keeping track of your ovulation through a kit?! Because the dates don't match with a "Usual" ovulation - a bit off (3-5 days) - so like you stated, you are dfinitely late! So keeping that inmind, can you tell me when you had unprotected sex? I am pretty good at figuring these things out, so I would be honored to help you with this!!! :-) FYI I AM the Pregnancy Queen on here! And have almost a 100% track record for figuring IF someone IS or ISn't pregnant, So I hope my reputation holds up for the former for you! Let me know and I will help you further!

Well I ovulate 3 days after the typical 14 days, but I also have a 30 day cycle...not the normal 28. So with that said, My lmp was 11/18, I o'd on 12/5 and my hubby and i bd from 11/26-12/6. Today I am 11 dpo and NO sign of AF. I was pretty nauseas this morning and had a bloody nose as well (not normal for me at all). I know 11 dpo can still be a little early to test, but Im a test-aholic lol and I dont want to wait anymore! I have a luteal phase of 13, so Im not due for af for another 2 days. :-) Thanks for your help :-D

A good time to test is about 21 days after conception! So depending on WHEN/If you Conceived - thus it being tricky - from your dates I would say that at the beginning of December from the 1 - 5th would have been the optimum time for conception - as sperm and the egg can live for 3 days each! So to stop you from becoming disheartened, I would like you to wait till at least Friday to test! And I will KEEP EVERYTHING crossed for you! I hope that your period does not arrive! And it is best for you to wait as long as possible to see! - Like I said you have about a 4 or 5 day period! The longer you give the HCG levels to rise the better! I hope that you have the most WONDERFUL Christmas message, and PLEASE let me know what the results are! Are you experiencing any other symptoms - such as sore breasts, enlarged nipples, sore back - pelvis - thighs - hips - legs? Also a runny nose, headaches, nausea, dizziness!

Hi I would really like some help but I notice your post is quite old x

Guest- it seems all these threads are older.
Are you actively TTC

I Need Help!!! I Been having hurt burns since last week, took a PTest on 9/20 negative, a week after woke on today 9/25 sick to my stomach and early this morning i notice a light pinkish an early period But how i just got over my cycle on 9/13, i Been cramping all Day today and feel so strange, please Help!

Hi, I am 22 years old, me and my partner would both love a baby together, we have had sex every day from the 12th day to the 24th day of my cycle, my period is due in 4 days and my cervix is low and a little hard at the moment, is it possible i could be pregnant? I hate all this waiting game haha

The first day of my last cycle was 11/17 I had sex on the 26,27,30, & 12/1 could I be preg? My cycles are 28 days.

Low and hard cervix means your about to have AF soon. Hope you will have what you wanted! Good luck!

Hi! I am wondering if you could figure out f I am pregnant. My LMP was on April 21st and I had sex on May 2nd. Its been 3 weeks since my LMP and I have been feeling very tired lately and extremely cranky. My breasts don't hurt yet and I haven't had any implantation bleeding. I was wondering if you would be able to help me figure this out. My next period isn't due until May 18th but I would seriously like to know my chances.

hello I was wondering if you could help me out figure out if I may be preg:) I have reg 29 day cycles and my lmp was 08/27/2014. I had *** with my hubby Sept 5,6,7,10,and the 11. At 7 days past ovulation which was the 17 I noticed being wet and more the next and has kinda lighten up not. Checked my cervix yesterday and today i noticed to higher than norman before my period and softer. I am currently 11 days past ovulation and my period is due is 4 days. I took a preg test today and came up neg. O and also for last couple days been having light cramps. Which I never have until day on my period and I norally don't get the cm until the day before my period.

Hi ur the pregnancy queen ok .. I really want to know !! OK I have a 3 yr old she was vaginal birth and I'm 24 Oct 3 af was here and Oct 5 we had unprotected sex.. and my af just stopped it never happens so I was weirded out a bit. It is Oct 26th 9dpo I guess, my boobs are never sore and they have been sore since the 8 th of Oct I have felt nausea but never threw up just ate something it went away cramping in my lower stomach , aches and shooting pains as well lower back is achey on and off all day everyday my cervix is really high soft and open a little i have taken tests and all bfn ...

Hi I am at 8 dpo and since ovulation I have had creamy cm when I finger test and also I have noticed yesterday and today my cervix is pretty high I have sore boobs and woke up at 7dpo with cramps that lasted about 10-15 mins and that's all does this mean im out this month

Are you still on this board???