hello everyone,i'm new here and TTC #2. i keep having that "letdown" sensation in my breasts, which feels exactly like milk is going to come running out but nothing ever comes. this is something i only felt when i was breastfeeding my daughter. (who is now 6) If i was pg, i would only be about 3 1/2 maybe 4 weeks. my breasts aren't terribly sore just a little like it feels when AF is due. every other symptom i have is the same as an AF symptom.. bloating, crampiness, hunger, dizziness, a tiny bit of nausea, and these tingling breasts. has anyone out there felt this feeling and come up to be pregnant?

With number 2, you've got more of an idea of what to expect when you're trying to conceive. My second pregnancy actually felt different too: I had the early symptoms of being pregnant quicker, and they were stronger. With all that you're describing, it sounds like it is definitely possible that you are pregnant. 

Since you are not quite sure when you would have conceived (and when your period is due, I guess? since you're considered 4 weeks pregnant when your period is due), I'd give it another four or five days and then take a test if your period doesn't make its appearance. 

Good luck! Hope it works out!!!

I'm having the exact same thing -- tell me please -- were you pregnant?

I'm feeling this symptom as well - I nursed my 18 mth old for 1 year and this week started having this letdown sensation...could i be pregnant? My period was about 3 wks ago...

I've been having that "letdown" feeling, too. It's too early to do a home pregnancy test. I've also had either implantation bleeding or menstrual bleeding. A week and a half ago, my breasts were really sore for several days but now they're not - I just occasionally have that letdown feeling, starting from my armpits.

I am having the same feeling. I would be able 3 weeks preg but i'm having let-down already. I got a neg on the preg test this AM but I'm not due for my period until next Monday. Was anyone here preg when they had that feeling. I have tender breasts and that "feeling" of being preg, but no confirmation as of yet.

Any news? Did anyone find out if they were pregnant? I am feeling this too!

Hi, everyone. For those recently posting this question, I had this let down sensation in my breasts, which I haven't had since the early days of nursing, and I was sure it was a pregnancy sign. I tested immediately after and got a faintly positive result (I even tested at night!). This was 2 -3 days before my period was to start. My test strips are touted to be able to detect an extremely low level of hcg, so that may be how I got a positive result so soon. Good luck and I hope it turns out as you hope it does!

Ok I had this feeling all this yesterday. I have pcos but for the past 6 months or so my cycles have been normal, then I came back from vacation about the time I would have ovulated. Then missed the next period..... Ok so I just thought my cycle was getting wacked out, which is not uncommon for me. But then this really strong milk let down feeling..... I have gained a few pounds despite efforts to eat healthy and have been hot all the time.....The thing is my dh had a vasectomy 3 yrs ago, he did have it tested after that and it was supposedly good. But I am really feeling weird about things at the moment. Is it possible that I could be pg. I guess I should go take a test and find out o.O

Yes, I tested positive at Drs office by both a urine and blood test 3 days before my period was due. It was due today. So now I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and just yesterday I started having letdown sensations. Before that I've had fluxuating breast soreness. Mostly like menstrual soreness, but 1 or 2 quick flash moment of that that special ache that only comes with pregnancy, and other times they are only tender when touched.

In case anyone is curious, my other symptoms are excessive bloating, had 1 day of excessive need to go pee, day 10 post ovulation I had diarrhea which is abnormal for me but evidently it happens to about 33% of women according to my research, sleeplessness (very typical for my pregnancies) and then falling asleep without even realizing it whenever I sit down during the day cause of the fatigue.

Ok. I have currently breastfeeding my 18 mo. old. He doesn't nurse often, mostly at night. I can't remember the last time I felt "let-down". My DH and I are TTC #3. 2DPO while nursing my son, I had let-down and my breast have felt very full every day since. Now 6DPO. Could this be a sign I am PG?

Hello, everyone. I had the same letdown feeling about 2 nights ago. My children are now 8 and 9, and I've never had that sensation since weaning my younger child (7 yrs ago). My period is due in 4 days. I took an at-home pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative. I'll wait it out a few more days to see if I get my period or not. Did anyone get this symptom checked? If so, I'd love to know what the doctors said.

Hi i have four boys and they were all breast fed until 18months of age . My youngest is 11 years old and I still get the milk let down sensation when I think of babies , photos , hear a baby cry , walk through the baby section in a super market . I imagine the pill must contribute however we must remember it is normal , we are mothers and wet nurses / nannies from many many years ago were able to produce milk and breastfeed for their wealthy bosses wives .

Hi i have been having the let down sensation for 2 days now.  I actually got my period yesterday and all seems normal there.  I even get the colosrum(sorry for the spelling) when i squeeze my breasts.  Has anyone tested positive to a pregancy test when they actually have their period?  I had my tubes clamped a couple of months ago so haven't been using any contraception.  Has anyone had a "surprise" after they have had their tubes clamped?  Thanks

Hi, I have been experiencing the letdown sensation probably about two months now. My husband had a vasectomy so I really dont think its possible for me to be pregnant. My children and 9 and 11. it is so weird. It just does it at least 5 or 6 times a day. I'm wondering if it could just be hormones but it is weird that it would be happening now.