I am not sure but I might be pregnant. I did not take test but I have some symptoms. My period is late for a week, my breasts are swollen and I have food aversion. Also, I have noticed that I have gained 4 pounds. Could I be pregnant and what are the symptoms of early pregnancy? What should I do if I am pregnant?

It is obvious that you need to go to your doctor, to be absolutely sure if you are pregnant. You can take home pregnancy test, but even though they are in 99% cases accurate, they usually can not detect presence of early pregnancy. The best option for you is to be examined by your doctor. That is the only way you will know for sure and be able to make a next step. The symptoms of early pregnancy vary from women to women. However, there are some that occur to most of the women. Some women experience change in smell and texture of vaginal discharge, change in sense of taste and smell, period-like cramps, swollen and tender breasts like in your case. You can also find yourself having aversion from some food that you adored before. Frequent urination, slight spotting, metal mouth, high temperature, weight gain are also signs of pregnancy. I can not advise you what to do if you are pregnant. I can not tell you to keep the baby or to abort, it is something that you need to think about and make a choice. You need to talk to the father of your baby before making any decision.

hi.
im sarah.
im in need of answers to whether im pregnant or not.
im 15 years old. [i know its young.]
and me and my boyfriend of 5 months have been having sex for about 3 months now,
and yes, we've had unprotected sex a lot. but, we'd never "finish".
about 24 hours ago we had sex; unprotected.
and, after we had sex, we went to sleep.
and i woke up bleeding.
i know its not my period because i just got off a few days ago.
it wasn't pink or brown, it was red.
& i can't go to the doctors because, my mom doesn't know that me & my boyfriend are having sex.
what does this mean?
im beating myself up right now over us having unprotected sex, i know i shouldn't and we're not going to anymore, but that won't change a thing if im pregnant!
i need answers.
someone please help me.

thank you so very much for your help.

me and my boyfriend had sex..
with a condom....
this has never happened before,b ut the condom fell off, and got lost in me.
about a day later, it came out
he did not get off during sex
should i still worry?
please help!

hi, i had my last period aug 16. My last dy of being on the pill was aug 13. my husband and i had unprotected sex on aug 27. i have not had my period since. just being off the pill i am not sure how likely it would be to get pregnant that quickly. i have mild lower back pain here and there, as well as slight breast pain. nothing major though. i did take a hpt on sep 11 in the evening. It came back negative. any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Alot of times when you go off the pill you throw your hormones off. That would definitely cause breast tenderness. Usually the hormones found in a birth control pill stay in your system for at least 1 month after you have stopped them.

last month i had sex and i didnt use a condom
this month i have not had my period i supposed
to come on every ist of the month and i didnt come on this month
i have started exerciseing alot could that be the problem
and i pee alot but i havent had a period i also stress could you please help me asap
age 15 and my granny thinks i'm pregnant but i really dont know
help
:-(

if you've been having unprotected sex then maybe you are pregnant i was 13 when i had my 1 child if you haven't seen your period you might be or your emotions are causing you to be stressed out and it's affecting your cycle none the less wrap it up and your gma will love you anyway i wish you the best of luck and keep your head up im not one to judge you

I'm 15 years old. my periods are regular and the first day of my last period was october 26th, 2006 my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 5th of november and he "went off" in me. Two days later i was experiencing pains on my lower left side for about a day in a half. later on i started feeling like i was oging to throw up and then one night i got heartburn so bad, which was not normal for me. Today, which is the 15th i've gotten terrible lower back pain. My period is suppose to come on the 24th but i still need to know whether or not i could be pregnant... over the summer i htought i was pregnant but my nerves were so bad that i made myself have stmache aches and ect.. but his time it is totally different.. I feel nothing but nausea and lower back pain.. COULD I BE PREGNANT??? Help please

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION, GO TO THIS LINK http://www.pfltv.com/imag/ I GUARANTEE YOU WILL SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT ABORTION AFTER THIS

That site is absolutely inaccurate, there are Pro life sites which try and force propaganda down your throat.

There are sites which also show adoption in a bad light, so you definately have to do your own research.

i had unprotected sex and i took the morning after pill and also they put me on the normal pill but could i still be pregnant??

:-P Isit possible that I could be pregnant, I had sex a day after I had my periods, its been three days but i can feel some changes in my body,

Hello.I'm probably just being paranoid but if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I had a surgery about a month ago on my jaw and had my jaw wired so I couldnt swallow pills.. so I Obviosly had to go off the pillfor the month..I had sex one time during this time and used protection. but unfortunatly I think it may have leaked because it was his first time and he didnt tell me when he cummed and kept going.. it actually almost fell off in me. Well today is my expected period day and I didn't get it yet, but I have been getting brown light spotting for the last few days... could it be because I went off the pill or am I possibly pregnant.. I dont really feel pregnant but I guess it would be too early to tell.. By the way I'm only 16... email me if u have the answer thanx:D

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

hi
i would like to knw if u can help
3 months ago i split with my bf, a week later i had a one night stand,
i was on the last day of my cycle.

but he came inside me, and i am wonderin if i am pregnant,
i have had one period in the last 3 months, but it lasted for like 36 hours, and was oly slight bleeding?
i have put on a few pounds my boobs have got bigger, and i feel sick between 4 and 7 pm could i be pregnant
i have dun tests and sum came bk yes and others no