So, I had sex and for the first bit we didn't use a condom, but I know he was really wet down there with precum or whatever. He put a condom on towards the end so I'm not sure what the chances are that I could be pregnant. My period shouldn't come for another week but I've been cramping way bad for weeks and my breasts are becoming really sore. I'm also really tired all the time and I've been constipated and had diarrhea. My stomach is bloated too. I took a test a week ago and it was negative but I think it was too early. What do you think the chances are I'm pregnant?

Hi, I think the chances that you are pregnant are very low. I would not worry much about pregnancy if I were you.  Many people I know don’t use condoms at all, they just use a pull out method and they had no problems whatsoever nor do they have any kids. So , just relax, those symptoms that you are having are all probably there because you need to get your period soon. But if you are still worried after reading this you should take another home pregnancy test. Just this time make sure that you take it first thing in the morning when you wake up and make sure it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected sex. Hope this helps