SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!
HOW early can you experience signs of pregnancy? Me and a guy "friend" have been having unprotected sex for a few months now (yes kick me NOW) but we have been really careful. He has been pulling out up until the last 2 weeks. I started my period on Tues. May 23, which WAS on time, however, it was shorter than usual. I had one med day, one heavy day then one light day and spotted just a little on that friday. My cycle is usually 26-27 days. He and I had sex that Friday night and he didnt pull out. Then on that following Monday, May 29, we had sex again.. he pulled but after he started, so some did get inside. Well... we had sex AGAIN Friday June 2nd and he DID pull out but not until he had started again... so yes again some did get inside. This was last night. I have started experiencing "strange" feelings. I have had headaches for the past few days, some mild lower stomach cramps, lower back pain, and just an all around strange feeling that I am pregnant. I know it is too early to take a test... but CAN you experience symptoms THIS early? I am 34 and he is 31 and I have NEVER been pregnant. I have been having PROTECTED sex up until the past few months. Then me and this guy started getting braver and having unprotected sex. But I think THIS time I AM pregnant.
What is the likelihood that I AM pregnant? And IF I am.. when would it have more than likely occured, the Friday my period ended, That following Monday, or Friday, a week after my period ended? And how early can you experience symptoms, and what are they?

symptoms of pregnancy can start from the first week or the fourth week they vary between every woman and another. they include tender breasts and darkening of the areola , lower abdominal and back pain, nausia, morning sickness , general feeling of unwellness, puking, wanting to eat some types of food which u especially likes in the past and feeling very tired and emotional.
the chances of getting pregnant r different frm one woman and another. i mean come couples can try for years to get pregnant and nothing happens n others it only takes them once. the thing u learn is getting pregnant is not an easy fast thing to happen or at least not always so relax a bit. if ur periods r regular n ur cycle is a 26-27 day cycle then i tihnk u had sex before ur ovulating day.
i think those symptoms u r feeling r just because u think u r pregnant because u cant have the symptoms so soon.
try taking a pregnancy test some of them u can take even after a week. try clearblue if u can find it or any other good one in ur area or u can go to a gynecologist to be sure but dont freak out just relax.. and u can talk to ur partner about all the possiblities .. talking about it will take away the negative feelings. :-)

It sounds like a few different things are going on here. You have been having unprotected sex, mostly with the withdrawal method, for a while now. You mention "last night", and the first signs of pregnancy obviously do not show up within 24 hours so your possible pregnancy signs are not from last night. However, you could have gotten pregnant before, by the sounds of it. 

Since you know unprotected sex carries a risk of pregnancy and this has been on your mind, you also start to think about whether you feel any pregnancy signs. Things like headaches, lower abdominal pain, and back pain can be a combination of stress and hyperfocusing on everything your body feels. 

Only a pregnancy test can give you the answers you are looking for. 

hey i am 16 years old and i have been haveing ligheaded nessand really bad stomic craps that last like 5 to 10 mins and i had sex with my boyfriens and we did not use a codom.when is the earlest time to take a pregnasy test how many days after haveing sex its been for me 4 days can you take a pregnacy test 3 days after i need to know this i am only 16teen years old and i cant have a kid and after 3to4 days can you tell if your pregnet or do you have to wait a couple of weks to see if you missed that period for the month i would really like if you anserd me back i will give in email address were you can help.. *****
1: how many days after haveing sex do you take a pregnacy test b/c i been haveing really bad crapes and they last for about 5 to 10mins pucking and giting hot flashes and i have not been felling good so if any body can help me plz right me on my email address

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I'm 18 years old. I've been dating this guy and when we usually have sex its always protected. But on Sat, Feb 24th we had some drinks and got really drunk. We ended up having sex unprotectedly and he didn't pull out of me. Now, it was in within 5 of my next period. Today is March 2nd and I just received my period. To my understanding, your still able to be pregnant with your next period. What are the chances of being pregnant with a period??

i think there could be a chance that im pregnant

Hello even though your friends pulling out all the time when having sex you can get pregnant like that. Why be in such a rush to get pregnant. If you were married I can understand. I am 36 and I am married and we have one child together and she's 3 years old, now were trying for a second one, after I had my first right away I got pregnant again and had miscarriaged and things happened to me I was so mad, was it my fault that I lost the baby I was about 5 weeks pregnant so now were trying for another. But your question to the answer is you can get pregnant even though his pulling out. If you are and want a baby so much congrats and go to your gyno to confirm it.

hi erry one my name is sarah nd im 17 1m one month away frm my 18th bday i had a baby at the age of 15 and now im pregnant again im 5 months pregnant its by the same guy me nd him aint together anymore and its really hard takin care of my baby by myself bc he dont do anything to help me or his child out i have to do everything on my own.. bt im nt trying to put ,yself down cuz i have a job i been workin since i was 14 years old i have my own crib my own car nd i pay my own bills.. so this is basically for all the little girls commin up on here talkin bout they think they pregnant juss wait till ur older to have a kid bc they cost so much money and its hard takin care of them by yo self yall think tha baby daddy is gone stick around umm sike...it dnt work like that

hi my name is sabrina and im just about to turn 19 well get to the story and my question ... well about 4-6 weeks ago between thur i was having werid problems with my body like lower back pains , dizzyness, ti and really bad light headedness umm,and lil up above my private area it was always hurting also my belly blew up really big like i was bloated. so.... the next day me and my boyfriend went to the ER cause i kept falling down over the light head and dizzyness i couldnt stand with out tiping we went there and they did a blood test nothing showed up . and everything sorta stoped hurting then 5 weeks later it comes back way worse nipples r sore and itchy so, i dont do nothing cause of what the ER said then 1 and a half week later my boyfriend said he thought i was perganent so i bought a first response thing with two tests ok , now when i did that it came out to say i was preganent 2 lines but one of the lines r way lighter then the other line dose this mean somthing? am i preganent? both test where like that the first one was a little darker

I am afraid so honey! It there are two lines, no matter how faint in color, that means you are pregnant. With that being said, I woulc definitely see your OBGYN to confirm it. Best of Luck to you!!

Hi. Im allie and i think i might be pregnant...on june 2nd...last monday..i had sex with a guy. im 16 and he's 19..and well..we had unprotected sex. I saw him shake his head a minute when he was inside...and it scared me...idk if he came inside me but i feel ...uncomfortable to ask....
my boobs arn't sore...but..i did have some orangy colored discharge about...two-three days ago. my period should come in about...a week or two...maybe..i really don't know..i feel funny...maybe cause i think im preggy idk...
im really scared..my parents think im still a virgin...and idk if i wanna tell them im not....im so scared..and really need help....can someone please help me out...?
***edited by moderator*** emails not allowed per terms of use**** is my email...PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

well i need help, whenever me and my boyfriend have had sex its always protected. the last time we had sex the condom broke but he didnt cum, that day i took the morning after pill so i thought i was okay. but.. now my period is two weeks over due.. the few times within that week could have been when i had gotten pregnant as well. but idk waht to do. ive been tired and cranky lately and i have some signs and idk what to do
somebody help.

Hi I am 16 years old, me and my bf have been having protected sex once a month for the past 4 months. This past friday, July 18, we had sex, but before we accually had sex, and before he put the condom on, he came extremley close to me, like he touched and i moved, then we had sex. I was suppose to get my period the next day, July 19. It is now the 25, and i have never been this late before. I havent had much an appiete, i have had pain in my back, stomach, and also in my knees(i have knee problems, and i only get pain when suttin happens with my body EX. like being sick). I took a test it said i was negitive, so i am waiting to take another test in a few days. I cant go to my doctor cause my mom cant find out. What should i do? My boyfriend and I are extremly scared! We have no idea what to do, if anyone knows please let me know.!

Okay I am 14, and I had sex 12 days ago. I want to know how soon I can tell if I am having a baby or when I can take a test. I am new to this... help? uhhm I have been feeling wierd lately I want to know if you can show syptoms this soon, or if its just all in my head.
Please e-mail me with answers.
thank you.
*E- Mail Not Allowed*

im gonna come under an anonymous name..butim 14 years of age..and sadly i have had unprotected sex. it only last like 4 minutes and he pulled out and then he "came" like 5 mins later. im soooo scared OMG. like seriously im suppose to be gettn my period any day now and i havnt. my moms gotten her's and usually we get our around the same time..today..something happened as well. this is so embarassing but clear white stuff and blood came from my "anus". altho my mom says its my diet that caused it im still FREAKING OUT!!. the sex happend like 4 or 5 days ago..my friend told me that shes had unprotected sex 7 times and she says im fine..and shes not on the pill. i cant help but freak out. i mad a stupid mistake and i know it..pleeasee somebody reply please..

oh..and my mother knows im not a virgin..just not that ive recently done it.

PLEASE HELP ME.