i had Unprotected sex with my boy friend around 5 in the morning on 27th this month and it was my 11th day after my first day of my periods.i have a 28 day cycle...almost regular..
He ddint cum inside me..we used a condom..but pre cummed in me..not sure about tht.
i took a Plan b one step on 28th morning around 10 am...
i started getting a headache and i slept for a long time.
i read a lot of articles on side effects of these pills..
this is my 3 rd day after i had my pill..i was a little tired..but thankGod... no nausea or vomiting...
my doubt is tht i had a time gap of roughly 30 hours between sex and taking the pill...is tht time enough for me to get pregnant??
how long does a sperm takes to reach egg..Am not sure whether i was ovulating or not:(
if i had ovulated does the sperm fertilises the egg so fast?
and does tht get implanted to the uterine wall fast..
is tht 30 hour gap enough for all these things to happen..because i also read that once Pregnant "Plan B one Step" dsnt help you?:-(
i am confused..plz help me...:-(

Hi! You only have a few days to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. Plan B works better the sooner you take it. And unlike other emergency contraception, it's only one pill, so you can get what you need right away—within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. So 30 hour gap is enough for all these things to happen. It is possible for sperm to live for up to 72 hours in the woman's body. So, fertilization could occur for up to about three days. I hope this helps.

But my question is can i be pregnant even after taking a plan b one step within 30 hours after sex..???

As I already wrote, plan be one step should be taken within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure. So it should work perfectly in your case. Plan B is effective in reducing one-time pregnancy rates by more than 75% for the average user.

Aww.. Ok..
Thankyou so much..
I havnt got any side effects of taking plan b one step.
I am worried whthr it's wrking or not!!:-(
I am expecting my periods on feb 13 th.. I heard tht i can bleed earlier or later..
But is there any chance of me bleeding and still pregnant???:-(
If i bleed can i make sure that i am not pregnant..
I have one more doubt when can i do a home pregnacy test?
Am sooo worried of me getting pregnant:(

I meant a thumbs up!!!

You're welcome. I understand your concern, but there's no need to worry that much since you've already taken the plan b. Normally, it is advised to wait until your period is late and then do the test, but you can also do the test two weeks after you had unprotected sex. Read the instructions carefully, if used incorrectly, the tests will not be accurate. Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy can occur but it is quite different from you period, but you don't need to think about that.

i feel better now..
today is my 5th day including the day i had plan b one step..
till now i am good..no symptoms..;-)
i started getting a white creamy vaginal discharge from today morning..
what does that show?
am i ovulating now.?
or something else?:-(

thnkyou sooooo much...:-)

Hey! Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection. When is your menstrual period due? Most women will get their period right on schedule after taking Plan B, although sometimes the drug can delay a period by a few days. If your period is more than a week late, you should take a pregnancy test to make sure you are not pregnant.

i should get my periods on february 13th..
is it because of that y i am getting this white discharge now..
am i ovulating?

Your ovulation days are is anywhere between 11-21 days since the last menstrual period, or 12-16 days from when you expect the next menstrual period to start. So yes, you may be ovulating now.

I am slightly in the same boat. Worried about ovulation, and getting pregnant, and going to see my doctor tomorrow. I am going to see if I can get the plan B pill. 

i took a plan b pill after 30hours of unprotected sex and the second day i started feeling pregnant. i have pimples on my face and it looks like my stomach is growing. does this mean am pregnant. am scared. pls reply

Ok I'm don't have sex that often I start my period on the 2nd of every month it last a few days on the 6th I jus spot like its going away I had sex wit my bf on the 6th today is the 19th an I believe I have a yeast infection could I be pregnant?