I was with my girlfriend and we were kinda fooling around, I had urinated before we even started and i was told that if you urinate it clears out the urethra of any sperm left over, therefore your pre cum after urination contains no sperm. She was already pmsing before this day. I was fingering her with my right hand and i did touch my penis with my left. I am scared that if by any chance there was pre cum on my right hand from accidentally touching the penis, can i get her pregnant? She is now feeling symptoms such as bloating of stomach, breast tenderness, etc. (2-3 days as of posting). Im scared she is pregnant

Hi Guest,

When did you finger her?  2-3 days ago?

If so, it is too early for any signs/symptoms of pregnancy.  She would not necessarily even be pregnant - if she was going to be.

When did she expect her period?  You say "PMS'ing" so if it was within about a week of her having her period, the egg would not be viable and she'd be extremely unlikely to get pregnant.

Yes 2-3 days ago, and she expects her period to be around late October. Can you please explain the whole egg thing?

What i mean by pmsing is like,when they go through all those symptoms before their period.

her last period was on Sept 28th just so you know

Her last period STARTED on Sept. 28? You fingered her on Oct. 16. That would be day 18 of her cycle, day 1 is when it starts.

Most women ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of their cycle. The egg, is only viable (able to be fertilized) for about 48 hours, after that it dies. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days - max.

We can't tell, after that fact, when exactly she ovulated. If it was before day 16 then she isn't likely to get pregnant and the earlier it occurred the less likely it becomes.

Pregnancy is not immediate. It can take several days for the egg to be fertilized and implanted. The symptoms you describe could be related to PMS. They are NOT specific (meaning just indicative) of pregnancy.

I doubt she is pregnant.

Last period was sept 28 and fingered on Oct 17. She says shes a 28-32 menstrual cycle

her last period ended Sept 28

started* not ended my bad*

And also sorry to bother, but how about the urine cleaning the urethra thing

Yes the urine cleans the urethra.

We can't tell when she ovulates now. Her next period should be due in a week or so. IF she notices any "spotting" then that might indicate implantation bleeding. Again, it is too early for ANY signs/symptoms now.

What do you mean by spotting? like light pink or brown spots right? I know that implantation blood is different because normal menstrual cycle blood is a more vibrant red and its a heavier flow. I dont know man, im just worred about this whole thing and its all i ever think about.

and what are the chances of her being pregnant, with all the factors involved?

Implantation bleeding or spotting is just very light bleeding. It can be pink, red, or brown in color.

I don' t think the chances of pregnancy are very good at all.

im just really scared, but i researched a lot and idk im still scared even after knowing the whole urine thing