Hi everyone, I need help ASAP!

Six days ago (Dec. 30) I took Plan B because I had intercourse and the condom broke. Now yesterday (Jan. 3) I had intercourse again. At first we went with a condom but then continued without one. I'm still a little doubtful whether he came inside me or not because while we were doing it, he went out of me and started jacking off. About 3 minutes later he came. I've heard that guys can still come a bit while their inside, or that the pre-cum also contains a bit of sperm, so I wanted to take the Plan B just in case. I need help though, because I don't know what the effects will be since I had taken a pill 4 days before that. Is it possible that the pill from 4 days before could also cover for yesterday? If not, what happens if i take the Plan B again? Will my period be extremely late? Also, what are the chances of the pill working 4 days after intercourse? 

Please help!

Hi Tash,

Plan B from 4 days prior will not protect you.

However, I do not recommend that you use Plan B again this cycle.  It really should not be used more than once per cycle.  It is a very large dose of hormones and has risks.

Your next SEVERAL cycles can be early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.  You may also have sore breasts or other symptoms.  These are all common.

There is always a risk of pregnancy and Plan B is less effective than daily birth control or even a condom when used properly. 

Hope it helps.

Oh okay i understand. But let's say I do take it again, other than messing up my cycle and the symptoms, it would prevent pregnancy right? And what if i took it four days later? Would it still work because i heard it can work within the 5 days.

Thanks so much for your help!

It MIGHT protect against pregnancy. It becomes less effective the longer you wait to take it.

There are no guarantees you'll get pregnant. Odds when everything is perfect are about 1 in 5. I don't believe they are that good from your description.