I had my period last week which started April 29. We had sex May 5 and 6. Is it possible that signs of pregnancy appear this early? It's just three days after. I have been experiencing diarrhea and I vomit most of the time. Thanks

You can get pregnant at anytime, during, after, or before your period. There is not a time you are safe from getting pregnant other then not having sex.A woman gets her period once month, she ovulates about 2 weeks after that (releases the egg). If there are sperm present, they fertilize the egg, they can however find there way up the fallopian tubes if they are released close to the mouth of the vagina. This is rare.. but does happen. The sperm can live in a woman for 5 to 7 days, so it's totally possible to get pregnant when you have sex several days before you ovulate. The sperm are already there. The egg will take 5 to 7 days to travel down the to the uterus so it's possible to get pregnant several days after you ovulate.
A woman is most fertil two weeks between their cycle, one week after their last period, until one week before their next. But women's cycles change. A woman can ovulate anytime during her period, anything from a change in diet to environment to stress so the only safe sex is protected or abstinence.