I took the plan b pill the day after my boyfriend came inside me. 2hours after I took it he came inside me again. My question is will the pill work with that situation too?

Plan B may prevent pregnancy by temporarily stopping the release of an egg from a woman's ovary, or it may prevent fertilization. It may also prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus. It may prevent the union of sperm and egg (fertilization). If fertilization does occur, Plan B may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb (implantation). If a fertilized egg is implanted prior to taking Plan B, Plan B will not work. The morning after pill works by preventing ovulation, and thus preventing pregnancy. If you take it after ovulation, it may also prevent a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus. Because the morning after pill interferes with ovulation, it temporarily disrupts your fertility during the cycle in which you take it. If you are not taking regular birth control, your fertility will return to normal after your next period. So I would say that the pill works in that situation too.

hello i have a question about the plan b pill. So my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex 4 times back to back and we took the plan b pill because my health won't let me take regular birth control. So, we took the plan b. Approximately at 12 pm the next morning we had sex again. Does it still work or do i need to go take more of the plan b?

Well are you pregnant?