What is meant by EOS % and EOS ABS from a report I received after taking a blood test?

EOS abs is the blood work shorthand for Eosinophil. Eosinophil granulocytes, usually called eosinophils (or, less commonly, acidophils), are white blood cells that are one of the immune system components responsible for combating infection and parasites in vertebrates.

Hello there,

Well as far as I know EOS (eosinophil) is a type of white blood cell that helps your immune system to fight against all kind of infections. This number of white blood cells is increasing when you have allergies, parasite infections, asthma, and ect.

Eosinophils are only a small percentage of the total cell population in your body. But they are very important because they are responsible for fighting against viruses and other enemies which are attacking your body.

There are different types of white blood cells such as eosonophil, neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, and basophils. The functions of the other white blood cells differ from each other but their common function is to protect the body from infections.

Thanks for the information, I got my blood test back. i got it by mail and I know nothing about CBS Platelet. My EOS Absolute shows 0.9. It says FLAG (high) range 0.0 - 0.4 is this a bad EOS .?
My Creatinine, Serum 0.52 it says LOW, reference is 0.57 - 1.0 is this bad too?