I have minor arthritis problems. I have been having trouble with bursitis and tendenitis.

My doctor ran several blood tests, including Lymes and arthritis.

My lymph test came back 49-high. I know my lymph system works to fight infection. What might this mean in relation to my symptoms? Is there something I should do???

Hello there,

Well as far as I know a lymphocyte count is usually part of a peripheral complete blood cell count and is expressed as percentage of lymphocytes to total white blood cells counted and we all know that white blood cells are responsible for supporting our immune system. In addition to this white blood cells are responsible for fighting against various infections which are attacking our body and an increase in lymphocyte concentration is usually a sign of a viral infection.

There are some rare cases in which leukemia are found through an abnormally raised lymphocyte count.  A general increase in the number of lymphocytes is known as lymphocytosis whereas a decrease is lymphocytopenia and all additional information regarding this matter you should ask your doctor.

hi my husbands bloods results came back with an underactive thyroid with s reading of 95,what is going on.