Okay so I am 19 years old and have really painful periods. As I have gotten older, my periods have become worse. I will cramp a few days before my period, during my period, and even after. I also have pain when I take a bowel movement on period, which I know could be caused by endometriosis. I take ibuprofen and put a heating pad on my stomach to ease the cramps, but that doesn't always help. Sometimes the pain is so bad that I can barely walk... It feels like somehow is twisting a knife into my ovaries! I have heavy bleeding the first few days on my period; my period usually lasts 5-6 days. Does anyone else have this problem? I am scared it is something more serious, or maybe it is just all in my head. All I know is that I am tired of the extreme pain!

This all happens too me as well... I haveno clue....maybe see ur dr.....?

okay so I'm 12 year old and ever sence I was 11 my perods were hevy and painful. I bleed so mush that I dreem of one day I'll wake up in a pool of blood! And no matter how many lairs I put on at might I all ways have blood on at lest my panties. My cramps are painful and I constantly wake up in the middle of the night because of them. Like right now I had cramps I woke up at 4:45 it's 6:44. Periods are torcher and I don't even want to think about having kids! Plz get me some help hear.

Hey im 18 and have been having bad cramping in my lower back and sumtimes in my stomach as well. Ive tried taking midols and tylonol and even using heat pads...sometimes they help but othertimes im bent over in pain. Ive had these badperiods since I was 12 and sumtimes I feel like im gonna pass out and cant eat