i've been having heavy periods since i started a few years ago i'm 13 years old and they seem to be getting hearyer what should i do?Is there something i can do to help? :-(

I have heavy periods as well. When I am about to get it, I have this ugly feeling that my stomach is falling apart because I can't stand the pain. Nothing helps me. I am crying, literally. So, I am kind used to this. Now, I can say that this is a normal menstruation in my case and I can have some pills that going to help me feel a little bit better, that is going to relieve the pain that I feel. But generally, this is no reason to be scared. Some girls just don't feel when they are about to get their periods, while some of us are dying. 

Hello there! I have also had heavy periods before.

How would you describe yours? For example, how many days do your periods last? How many pads do you change per day? Do you have any additional symptoms? Cramping for example?

I had problems with being extremely tired when my periods would start. This was probably due to anemia because of the excessive blood loss.

Some women suffer from some underlying conditions like uterine fibroids, or uterine polyps, and even endometriosis. You sound too young to have any of these conditions but hormonal imbalance can cause heavy periods as well.

You should talk to your mom and visit a gynecologist to determine what could be the possible cause and to get a treatment if possible.
I can’t tell you much about the treatment because of your age, but a gynecologist certainly can.

My heavy periods resolved after I gave birth to my first child.

I'm 16 and I sometimes get heavy periods. I last for about five days and it's awful. The best thing you can do is talk to your mum or your friends.
Also try not to worry and as you get older they may settle down. my friend use to get very heavy periods but as she's got older they arn't too bad.
Also if your getting very bad stomach pain nothing is better than chocolate and a hot water bottle :-)

Hi! i been geting really hevy bleeding ever sence i gave birth to my 3rd child, and it lasts about 7 dats or so and i have to change my pad like every hour,it all started when i gave birth to my 3rd child becouse everything before was normal.if any one knows why is that going on whith me can you plz help me!i also took that plan B like about 3 months ago and thats when i startad geting havey bleeding too.but im not shure wats really going on with my body.