Hi i have been experiencing tingling n sharp electric shocks in my cheeks, so i type in my syptoms online on several different sites n the same thing came up trigeminal neuralgia.
so i read into it and it says its unlikely in people under the age of 50 and rare in males and not common in both sides of the face.........
im 20, Male, and expericing these pains. They last for only seconds n sumtimes happen frequently then other times not for long periods their quite random but the tingling is always there
also the pain varies it is always very painful but sumtimes it can be unbearable bad enuff to make me scream and im a full grown man lol
wots wrong with me????
Do I have this trigeminal neuralgia??

Those sound pretty bad, doucey, but it is not a good idea to go off what you find on the internet for a diagnosis! They always come up with the rare and painful diseases before the common ones so put yourself at east. What I think you should do is see your doctor about it because it sounds to me like it should be nerve damage or something like that, which is more likely. Please let us know what your doctor says, okay?