I stopped taking bcp in december and got my period a couple of days after but in january i did not get my period.. (i have heard that it takes about 3 months or more for you to get your period after stopping the pills.) For a couple of weeks now i have had vaginal discharge and i thought it was a yeast infection so i treated it with monistat. For about a week or more my breasts has been hurting and are a little bit sore so today i took a first response home pregnancy test and it came out postive with a faint line. Could i be pregnant??

The big question - obviously is Did you have unprotected sex after stopping the pill? And if so when?

Yes the last time i had unprotected sex was last week. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex many times after i stopped taking the pill.

A line is a line - as long as it is done correctly! So CONGRATULATIONS! you accomplished your goal!!! And I would start taking prenatal vitamins - if you haven't already! And go and tell your family doctor that you ARE pregnant! Good luck and health!

thanks.. i just took another test today a ept test and it also came out positive

OH! Honey, always save your money and just ask me! I'm psychic!!!!! ;-) XD Actually I think my track record is about 97% right now on getting it right!!! Thus the moniker - "Pregnancy Queen!" XD XD XD