My husband and I have been trying to conceive with no positive results yet. This month...I had bright red bleeding on day six after ovulation. It stopped that night. But today (day 11 after ovulation), I have dark brown discharge. No other symptons though. Could this mean pregnancy?

Hi Roby! I will help you with this - as I'm called the Pregnancy Queen on here ;-) - 1st I need a few questions answered OK?

1. When was your last period
2. Are you usually regular
3. When did you ahve unprotected sex
4. When is your next period due

My last period began on Oct. 5th. Yes I'm regular. We had sex Thursday 15th, Saturday the 17th, Sunday 18th, and Tuesday 20th. My next period is due Monday, November 2. What do you think?

I think we might just have a winner here!!!!! XD XD I am known as the pregnancy queen on here! So I hope my track record holds up for you honey! In the meantime of waiting to find out if you are late, I want you to start - if you haven't already - taking Prenatal Vitamins, Just in case your dreams come true - which I will keep everything crossed for you that it does! And also JUST incase you aren't pregnant, then the prenatal vitamins have been shown to increase fertility substantially! So I will wait to hear what you have to say on Monday/Tuesday!!! Good luck honey!!!!

Thank you so much!! I have been trying to stay calm and positive. I'll let you know what the results are!! Thanks again.

I think Bambi is right. You must be preggers. 6 dpo would be perfect timing for implantation and the brown discharge your experiencing is normal. When woman are first pregnant they can bleen around the time of their expected pregnancy. So I think you are pregnant.

I hope so but I had some more discharge yesterday and today was bloody-brown again. What do you think? Still hoping!!

Today I have has some bleeding as well. It was brownish/dark red. I am nervous about this because I did have some discharge yesterday too. What do you guys think?

Hmm... I'm not really sure about the brown/red discharge your experiencing now. I know that some woman experience light bleeding on or around the time of their expected period even though they're pregnant. And they can bleed around that time for many months during the pregnancy. But if you weren't expecting it til the 2nd... I'm really not sure. I would take a preggers test first thing tomorrrow morning. It's not too soon. If it's positive... then watch how much and how long you bleed. If it gets heavy or is accompanied by really bad cramps (worse than normal) than you might be having a miscarriage. A LOT of first pregnancies end in miscarriages before women even knew they were pregnant. They just assume it's a particularly heavy or late period. Take a test!!!

Thanks, I'll keep you posted %-)

Okay... still having light bleeding/dark disharge. It only last an hour or 2 and only when I wipe; however, I took a pregnancy test this morning, and it barely had a negative sign (don't know if this even means anything). I'm just so hopeful right now because I did have some nausea yesterday. Plleeaassee let me know what you guys think.

What do you mean "barely had a negative sign"?? Is that even possible LOL. it's either positive or the control line. If there is any other line showing (no matter how dark or light) other than the dark control line, then your pregnant. It doesn't matter how light it is. If it's faintly there than you ARE pregnant.

I think the discharge your experiencing is NOT a miscarriage since if it was, it would progress a lot quicker. I think it's just normal hormones raging through your body.

Let me know what the "negative sign" was?!?

Hi roby! Different tests show differently, but I think you might be having your period!!! :'( Even though it IS possible to still have a period - especially in the first trimester! It is only a low percentage of women! IF you feel like you are pregnant, I would like you to go and get a blood test at your doctors office! This will be the ultimate decider! Just remember that EVERY woman and EVERY pregnancy is different, and there is only one way of finding out for sure! I know this is VERY stressful for you and a real life roller coaster, this stress can also lead to having symptoms of pregnancy - known as a "hysterical pregnancy" - and I know if I tell you to try and relax it's just a statement, and it is hard to do! Like I said before honey, non of us on here know if you are pregnant or not, so ask for a blood test! And I will continue to keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! Good luck and health honey!

Okay, just to let you guys know that I got a flow today :-( Better luck next month. Thanks for your help!

Ahh... I'm so sorry honey... relax next month.. sometimes you'll find that by not trying so hard it happens all on it's own.!!