2 days ago i had sex and, this morning i woke up with a very heavy unexpected period. I stopped taking the pill about a month or a little bit more ago. I am only having cramps from slight Dieriah but, i also have NOT been eating well for about 2 days either. That has nothing to do with it though. Am i pregnent ?? Pleeease help !!

Hi Kale! A heavy period would not be implantation bleeding!! NOW if this goes away by tommorrow, then it MIGHT be!!! But it is usually just spotting! Also due to you stopping your BCP - it can actually take up to 3 cycles for you body to get back to a normal rythym! I can't tell you for sure hon! NO ONE can! All you can do is wait - which I know is hard - till your actual period is due! IF your period doesn't come in the next 2 weeks, it still might be too early to tell! As you have had sex 2 days ago - IF this is your only time having unprotected sex - then your HCG levels wouldn't be high enough! So lets wait and see OK? Then in about 3 weeks take a test!

When you had unprotected sex, is it with a regular partner? ALSO have you both been tested for STI's/STD's? The reason why I ask is that some STI's will produce bleeding shortly after having unprotected sex!!! So IF this is a new relationship and neither of you have been tested, I would like you to go and get tested - while waiting for the pregnancy results - HOPEFULLY this will be negative and then you can just focus on taking a test! There are a few things it COULD be! 1. Implantation Bleeding! 2. Wonky intermittent bleeding 3. STI/STD! 4. A period coming on! 5. An infection or ovarian cyst!! So lets rule out each one OK? Please let me know how you make out! Good luck and health!

I think what Bambi posted is a good guideline for what you should expect. Can you tell me if you actually went to get a pregnancy test? Are you feeling better or not? Let me know how you're doing! Thanks :-)