Hiya i split up with my bf and the last time i had sex with him was 5th nov i normaly come on my period around 25th 24th but i come on early on the 19th and it wasnt like my normal periods i started to bleed on the sunday but sometimes it would be there in my pad but hardly anything it was like this most of the night but when i woke up i come on properly then the next day the same it was like i was coming off i just presumed i was lucky this month not having a long period but its been 2 and a half weeks now and my boobs are really sore they have been for nearly 2 weeks some days sorer than others and i have also been having tummy cramps and my wee has been smelling quite strong i decided to do a pregnancy test on monday and it had a very very faint line but there was a line there i did a second the next day late on and there was nothing so i did another 1st thing in the morning and there was a very very faint line again i dunno weather to do another one its doing my head in not knowing! i could be way off the mark here but do you think i could be pregnant? im not sure its possible if you have a period. %-)

Getting a false positive on a pregnancy test is rare so you most probably are pregnant, The first morning pee is the strongest so it will show up with that pee quicker than say late in the afternoon when your urine is quite diluted by what you have eaten and drunk during the day. It sounds like you are in the very early stages of pregnancy which is why the line will only be faint. Try taking another test or go and see you dr and they can do a blood test which is much more accurate. Good luck and I hope you get the result you want.

thanks I think this helped a little I am due today for my period according to my charts, and I have had a elevated body temp since last week. I have alot of symptoms going on and the first one was nipple tenderness and then breast tenderness, I took a hpt on friday the 3rd and got a really faint line then I waited a couple days later and this time it was negative i did not use my fmu..so if you have any suggestions on what i should do I would love to hear from you..