Until this morning, I didn't really consider being pregnant an option... I thought I had my period, but now I'm not so sure. I've been switching around my birth control as well so that just leads to more confusion...

Four weeks ago I started a new pill because the last pill I was on made me miserable, I spotted for four months before I gave up on it and began to try something new. I took the new pill for two weeks (on time, never missed one) but it was making me seriously nauseous (I wouldn't throw up, but I felt sick each day until about 5pm) and I spotting, again, so I stopped taking it. Around the same time I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend (which would be my most fertile time if I wasn't on birth control). I thought that I would be fine because I had been taking it regularly for two weeks and I was under the assumption that after two weeks I would be protected. Anyways, we had unprotected sex that one time, and then after that we've been using condoms (and haven't had any problems - none of them broke or anything). After a week of not taking the pills, I got what I thought was my period. It was about as heavy as normal and lasted about 5 days. It was weird, however, because I wasn't supposed to be getting my period for another week. Was it possible that it wasn't really a period, but just my body's reaction to stopping the pill? Now it's week week four since I started the new pill (but I haven't been taking it for the last two weeks) and I had a little light cramping this morning and just a little bit of blood (I only noticed it when I wiped). Is it possible that it is implantation bleeding and what I had last week was just bleeding and not a "true" period, more like a "withdrawal period" and just my body's reaction to stopping the pill?

A couple of other things that are strange are that I've been urinating A LOT recently and I haven't been taking in any more fluids... Also, my breasts have been sore even though I stopped taking the pill. Usually when I stop taking the pill the breast tenderness stops within a couple days, but it's been two weeks and they're STILL sore...

So what's the verdict, I know that there is always the possibility for pregnancy, but how likely is it?

Is it soon enough to test?

If I read your post correctly your one time of "unprotected" sex wasn't really "unprotected" in terms of pregnancy since you had been on another pill prior, didn't stop in between and had even been on that one for 2 weeks. All of your symptoms are most likely caused from stopping the pill but as a side note according to some studies you do have a higher chance of becoming pregnant in the month after stopping a BCP completely so be careful until you are able to find another pill to try (dont give up it will take a few trys to find one that works for you...i personnally can only take ortho tri-cyclin but I absolutely LOVE it.) at any rate there really is no way to say for sure your chances or probability of pregnancy but as I said from the sounds of it it isn't very signifigant. What exactly caused the period you had is irrelevent as it was a period and was heavy enough to be considered one and if you were pregnant you wouldn't have had this. A pregancy test takes an average of 14 days after intercourse to even show a faint positive...if its been 3 weeks and its still negative then you can be confident that you are not pregnant. (ps have you tried taking your pill with food and at night to combat the nausea?) The pill can cause a lot of the same symptoms we connect to pregnancy as can just "thinking" you might be pregnant.
I hope I was able to help at least a little....Good luck