Last period was on the 11th of Feb....had a little accident 2 weeks ago (fiance' ejaculated inside of me) but we got a Morning After that same night and took them on time... I bled a week later after taking the MAP...BUT.. my breasts started to be VERY tender and im bloated and gassey...so i took a test last night (an ept) and there was little faint line in the positive window. It was VERY light but it was there.. So i made my fiance go buy another test so i could take it this morning and i took it.. it came out negative...BUT my goof of a fiance got a regular test and not an ept... the reg test requires u take it AFTER you miss your period and the ept (which showed pos last night) says u can take it 4 days b4 ur missed period. My question is this.... would it matter if i took an ept or reg test???? The ept showed pos and the reg showed neg (i havent missed my period yet.) Any advice would help. Thnx

i had ur problem n got VERY faint positve lines on an ept and at the doctors surgery a negative test-so it was sent away to the lab where it came back positive, even tho i "knew" i was pregnant beforehand as this is my 4th the dr was trying to tell me i hadnt seen a positive on the stick! i am now 7 weeks pregnant :-) evry pregnancy is different and detect lower/higher amounts of pregnancy hormone in ur pee!

Id suggest waiting 3-5 days or after ur missed period, and retesting with an ept or go to ur doctors as they can send ur urine off to the lab and even do a quick blood test which tests for even lower amounts of hormone in the body! . . u cant get a false positive, but u can get a false negative! it can depend wat time of day u test ur urine, 1st morning pee has the highest amount of hormone in it.

good luck xx

im no expert but i would say a positive is a positive being it is more likely to get a false negative then a false positive. if i were you i would go to the dr for a blood test to be sure.

i got the same thing for my fact plus test and took digital test ept test and that came out negative but i dont suggest taking those because I have read you can get a lot of false negatives with the digital tests! Take the first advice go to the dr get tested or go to clinic even better they are FREE.  Hope this helps best of luck!