It seems that I have been struck down by herpes virus. As if all those blisters and burning is not enough, I cannot even be with my girlfriend until I get rid of this disease. Anyway, I was prescribed with Famvir, and I would like to know something more about Famvir side effects. I have had some bad experiences before with medicaments and I would like to have accurate info.

If you have already had bad experience with medications, then you probably know that there are very few drugs that does not have any side effect. Most of the drugs could cause some negative effects, after a long period of use. Famvir is no different - headache, diarrhea, stomach problems (including vomiting), sleepiness, dizziness etc. If any of these occurs, you must consider talking to your doctor, and even changing the therapy.