What are the common side effects of singular and what are its serious side effects? I have to start with montelukast-singular because of worsening of my breathing problems. I’d like to hear more your subjective opinions and experiences with singular. My hay fever sometimes gets that bad that cause symptom typical for asthma attack. I feel like my airways are damaged and poor.

I use singulaire for chronic asthma. It is helpful in decreasing number of attacks, but is also used in seasonal allergy rhinitis, like you said. Common side effects that can occur due to singulair are headache, nausea, weakness, mouth pain, dizziness and cough. Serious side effects that can be caused by singulaire are hallucinations, earache, flu-like symptoms, persistent sore throat even irregular heartbeat, swelling or easy bruising. If you notice any of these effects, call your doctor. But don’t stop taking medication without consulting your doctor.

This is could true any medicine i take there must be reaction from it.i suffer from lack of sleep due to muscle stiffness,dry eye,dry mouth and dry skin.i dont know what to do about it,because i made all blood test but no avail,i need help.
thank you