I’m 23 years old girl. I’m desperate and confused. I've just come from doctor. My diagnosis is genital herpes. I need to go to buy a medicament as soon as I can, but I don’t know where to go. Where can I get valtrex or famvir the cheapest? Does anybody know? Thanks!

Hi! I have the same problem as you and I'm buying these medicaments for months. I think than you will find the cheapest medicines online. Just start to search the best online shop for medicaments. Some of them offer free medical advices and free delivery also. I usually buy online and I'm satisfied. You will see that you will save money.

You can only get Valtrex, and Famir- the two best and most effective medications for herpes by prescription.
IF you dont have health insurance then call pharamacies to see who is cheapest. Walmart ususally leads if you are close to one.